5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great! Not for those wearing heels though!
I work night shift so am on my feet for 10 hours all night and these were just what I needed.
The other reviews are right they didn't stick but when they are in flat shoes in the heel they don't move anyway so wasn't really a problem for me.
They were comfy and my feet felt like new when I got home, perfect for flat shoes but not for those with heels.
Published 5 months ago by Nicki Parker

2.0 out of 5 stars Heel cushion gel
I think there was not enough of gel to create sufficient cushion for the sore heel. perhaps the
padding should be more thicker
Published 11 months ago by Shabbir Akberali

2.0 out of 5 stars Heel cushion gel, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Body-Tec Fast Heel Pain Relief Plantar Fasciitis Heel Cushion Gel Heel Support Pad (Apparel)
padding should be more thicker

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great! Not for those wearing heels though!, 12 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Body-Tec heel pain relief, 19 July 2014
Mrs. Aa Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
As soon as my husband put them in his shoes then put his shoes on he said, brilliant, so much more comfortable. Arrived on time and well packaged. Would recommend to anyone with heel problems

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 3 May 2014
This is a good product to start with in casual shoes but if you were using them in shoes you were wearing all day like work boots they would not have so much support. The service from the company was very fast they arrived within two days of ordering.

2.0 out of 5 stars Moves about too much, 5 July 2014
Currently suffering from Achilles Tendonitis, and was advised by Medics to get something like this for my shoes. Sometimes cheapest isnt the best idea.
Put in my Shoes and wore for about 2 hours. This involved walking to get paper, and pay bills at bank. Left foot was a little bit sore after about an hour. reason for this soon became clear upon removing shoe. Gel heel had moved around in my shoe, so that the front was now at the right hand side.

Thought I hadnt put it in right. So next time I went out, I made sure shoes were tight. Sad to say same thing happened. Not just 1 but both shoes this time !!

Gell heels have been consigned to bin.
Putting it down to experience, and buying full length insoles from another supplier

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Heel Cushion, 10 July 2014
The product arrived safely and totally as expected , as the other advert says , they do exactly as it says on the tin .. very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 May 2014
Ordered these for someone suffering from Plantar Fascilitis, and they did exactly what they said they would. Great product, great price, about to order 2 more pairs for other shoes. Would definately recommend these for what is a really painful and debilitating condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 12 Feb. 2014
I've had painful heals lately , I tried these in my shoes and they are food and comfortable , the pain is easing, good price too!! Would recommend , so very quick delivery thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Movement, 15 April 2014
It seems to be working, Main problem, when you've been wearing your shoes all day it moves about on the heel. So you have to re-adjust again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter., 4 Aug. 2014
My daughter needs an arch support to prevent heel pain. So far, these have been a success. I bought them to use before we get the specialist supports from the podiatrist.