5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Great item. I needed a new cable as the official apple cable for iPhone 5 is so flimsy and the wire cover keeps splitting and the exposed cables snapping. I've replaced it once but at £25 a cable its too much.

Published 10 months ago by L

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!!! Do not buy!!!
I don't recommend anyone buy one of these! It worked for the first day and then kept getting a message saying it was not supported by my phone! Absolute waste of money! Very annoyed and disappointed!
Published 6 months ago by sophie hyka

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Feb 2014

I love this one, the cable wire has a flat coating and i went for bright pink which makes it so easy to find amongst my mass of wires. Fit perfectly into my phone and there was no change in the time it takes for my phone to charge. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 16 Jan 2014
Just a lighting connecter, sensible length and being flat it sits nicely with your laptop etc. Coils nicely too so doesn't get tangled

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Jan 2014
Good service, handy being able to choose the length and colour of this charger cable. Arrived within the advertised timescale.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product flr hwavy handed gamers, 8 Feb 2014
My son us very heavy handed and has broken several proper official apple chargers. I was amazed at the price of this product so thpigjt I would give it a try. Fantastic product very happy son

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job, 3 Feb 2014
Bought for a spare, charges my phone so it works great. Good value for money. Would recommend to everyone who needs a spare

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 24 Jan 2014
so far this product is working not sure how long it will last. We chose to purchase a different make from previously as the previous one broke so fingers crossed this item does what it is supposed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 20 Jan 2014
S. Corkett (UK) - See all my reviews
Great product; I bought the 2m one and I love it. The purple colour is nice too. Works great with my I-phone 5
Great price
Quick delivery. Would use this seller again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, 11 Mar 2014
Superb cable - great for charging iPhone 5c especially when I want to surf etc. whilst it's charging - plenty of length between phone and socket .... All cables should be this long ! Great seller too - well packaged and speedy delivery - would buy from them again without hesitation :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 May 2014
Iain J Leonard "Iain" (Stratford, London, UK) - See all my reviews
Cable arrived quickly, before the estimated date, and no problems with it. Since then however it has broken internally after only a couple of weeks which seems to be a fault with these flat cables in general rather than just from this supplier, otherwise would have been 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Charger, 20 April 2014
This charger was very cheap and arrived on time, however it broke after a fortnight, but other than that, its a great affordable charger that comes in different lengths which i thought was very handy.