5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Deal
Very happy with this bed. For the price and delivery service you just can't go wrong. The only comment I would make is that there were no instructions! However once I had sat and thought about it, tried a few things, it was not long before I was on my way to a complete bed! Would buy again.
Published on 2 Mar 2010 by Elvira Gilpin

1.0 out of 5 stars Faux Leather Bed
It came, It came really quickly,

For a Cheap Bed, You get a Cheap Bed. and for what it's worth, It's a Bit C**P, It came in Poor Condition, The outer box was Ripped and Dented, And I hoped inside was a little bit better,

Published on 16 Jun 2011 by Joanna78

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Deal, 2 Mar 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BEDSTEAD, 11 Sep 2010
Hiya,
This smart value for money bedstead was easy to assemble, teenage son assembled it on his own with no problems, in about 1 1/2hrs. The frame is solid and looks good. Standard size double mattress fits it perfectly. Overall really happy with bed, delivery etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bed for a great price, 14 Mar 2010
Yogi9 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I needed a new bed without breaking the bank and found this wee beauty whilst looking through amazon. For only £90 I have to say it looks the business in my newly renovated room. As another buyer said, it isn't real leather but looks good for less than an tonne. It is sturdy, compared to the metal frame bed I had before which needed tightened up weekly from the week I bough it.

Extremely quick delivery also, I think it only took 2 days to arrive at my house from when I ordered it, very impressive.

Very happy with this purchase, for looks, strudyness and price, 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars MmmmmmZzzzzzz Part 2, 17 Feb 2012
Bought this bed to match the Joseph International 4ft 6inch Luxury Mattress ( see other review ) for my 21 year old vampire son. The bed is low to the floor, which helps with the flopping down at dawn, no more struggling into bed for my lad, no, just undress ( if he feels like it ) and fall. Gravity does the rest.
If he misses, it's only another 10 inches to the floor which hardly seems to bother him, he just sleeps through it. The bed perfectly matches the mattress and for a low cost alternative ( 160 quid-ish for both ) it's a good buy. When it turns up, and it will turn up very quickly, you will be amazed by the packaging, how they manage to get a double bed into such a small sized package is fantastic. I didn't want to spend too much on a bed and mattress in case he decides to return to Transylvania to my ex-wife , but I am very pleased with both items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed for the price, 19 July 2011
Having read the reviews I went ahead and ordered with a little trepidation - I wondered if I might have problems with the assembly. It arrived within 3 working days first thing in the morning of the day I was expecting visitors for a week. I was a little daunted as I unpacked and checked off the contents, but when I got started found the instructions were very easy to follow. Time taken? Including opening the cartons, taking the contents upstairs and making up the fully assembled bed so it was ready for guests - 2 hours. Not bad for a little old lady - if I can do it anyone can! My visitors slept well in it all week, their children did a little bouncing (but not trampolining!) on it and no caps or slats came adrift. And it looks terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bed at a cheap price, 13 Jun 2011
I bought this bed for myself and my partner as we have just bought a new house ,and for what we paid for it ,it was a bargain seller rang to confirm bed was being delivered the next day after just 4 days of ordering ,took me half an hour on my own to put the bed together ,looks great and as things are very active in our relationship its a very sturdy and strong bed ,no complaints at all ,would definetely buy from again .

4.0 out of 5 stars leather bedstead, 13 Sep 2010
For the money this bedstead is a bargain. Easy to assemble and looks great. Delivered in 2 days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faux Leather Bed, 16 Jun 2011
It came, It came really quickly,

How Wrong was I, It came with the Middle of the bed half of the wood off, So it was Chipped, And The wooden Foot for the bed was Cracked,

Very Poor Quality,

I'm Not very Happy, But what can I do, I wanted a Cheap Bed and I got a Cheap Bed,

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 24 Jan 2010
OK, this isn't real leather, but then it's not real leather price. It's well made, looks good and was delivered only 2 days after I placed the order. Overall, much better than I expected, very good value and very good service.

3.0 out of 5 stars tricky, 25 May 2010
not the easiest bed to assemble without certain tools that are not included but overall good quality for the price..prompt and polite delivery..mix up with mixing support rods and extra feet but customer service were helpful and problem rectified within a satisfactory amount of time..overall a good experience.

4FT 6" Double Faux Leather Bed Frame in Black Prado