4.0 out of 5 stars Good
I bought these headphones for my iPad Mini and my iPhone 3GS to us for when I ride into college on my motorcycle so that they would be more flat to my head when I'm riding in with my helmet on. These fit much nicer than the original earphones and work nicely with the helmet as the headphones stay in situ which is great. They also worked pretty well on one of my iPod...
Published 16 months ago by Richard Ryan Harrison

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine.
One earphone has already stopped working and it has only been a week. The music quality is also not very good.
Published 22 months ago by Lila Begum

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine., 21 Jun. 2013
Lila Begum "sami" (uk) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a genuine apple product., 23 Jun. 2013
The product is a fake and extremely poor quality. The mic doesn't work and the sound quality is very poor. Don't waste your money on this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Apple Headphones, 31 May 2013
Don't often write reviews but all these Apple rip offs have annoyed me. So be warned I believe that these are fake.

I had what I thought were 3 pairs of the brand new white Apple headphones. One that I bought on the day they released them from Apple.com, a pair that came with my iPhone 5 and a pair I bought here. The pair I bought here have very poor sound in comparison (you can hear the extra bass and rounder sounds that the official ones give). I had been carrying them as a backup pair which I happened to used the other day when I mislaid one.

On comparison just looking at them the seals around the controller for instance are not as good and also really annoyingly the volume control went haywire and kept increasing the volume randomly. But most of all the sound from these are just awful in comparison to the proper ones.

Apple should stop these being sold as they are inferior headphones and people won't realise how great the official Apple headphones really are.

In short don't buy from here go to an Apple store or buy from Apple.com - you won't regret buying them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke first 2 days...Apple store said they are FAKE!!!!!, 30 April 2013
Look the part but casing around the jack split after 2 days. Took them into the Apple store locally and they pointed out small differences between these and the genuine ear pods by Apple. Make your own conclusions but this product is not worth a second glance!!

1.0 out of 5 stars fake., 27 Jun. 2013
N. Ryan - See all my reviews
I purchased these headphones as the reviews all indicated that they were the real deal...and the price too..with free delivery they were working out to be cheaper than if i bought them from apple (who were charging nearly 4£ for delivery). After two week the headphones stopped working in one ear so I contacted the seller who immediately replaced them. This time after only 1 week the same problem arose and i was left with earphones that did not play in one ear. I contacted the seller who ignored me for over 1 month despite that emailing them on a weekly basis. I finally got a reply upon threatening to take the matter further. They claimed to have been waiting to hear from me about returning to the UK after a trip abroad however this was from the first scenario which i had been issued replacement earphones. The matter was finally sorted and i received a full refund. Unless you are looking for an obviously cheap alternative that is liable to break, do not buy these earphones!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, 26 April 2013
What the hell is it with these reviews... I had a real pair they got stolen, I buy these and as soon as I see some design quality flaws (rough ridges on the actual ear pods) I know they're fake; the sound quality is tinny and generally abysmal

1.0 out of 5 stars CACK AND A CLEAR FAKE!!, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic for iPhone 5/iPod Touch/Nano (Accessory)
These headphones ARE NOT original apple EarPods. I bought these as I thought it was good value for money and amazon advertise these as by APPLE.

CLEARLY A LIE AND AMAZON NEED TO CHANGE THAT DESCRIPTION ASAP!!!!!!!!!

While the design is the exact same you can clearly see the material used is completely different, they feel cheap and one of the EarPods literally came off the base as soon as I took it out of the box.

Poor quality, amazon should get rid of this asap.

2.0 out of 5 stars not original product, 28 April 2013
The headphones are ok and they work fine but they are NOT ORIGINAL iphone headphones as described! I hope they last long

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not genuine but ok, 26 July 2013
The product quality is obviously lower than the genuine ones. Controls work one time out of 2 or 3, the plastic used is also low in quality but the overall product is very good for the price. I just think it is wrong to sell it as "genuine"

1.0 out of 5 stars S*** headphones, 20 Mar. 2014
S*** headphones poor sound quality and poor material.ear buds came off on first day of using it.its not original.stop fooling people