on 11 August 2014
My item was smaller then appears on picture and only has 10 sections. My daughter was upset this was not the same as her friends. It is falsely advertised.
on 3 August 2014
My daughter was extremely disappointed when the product arrived as it was NOT what was shown in the picture! Box wasn't nearly as big as the one shown and the colours are different! Product was ordered on the basis of the image due to the colours required. Product is ok if you aren't particularly bothered what colours you get!
on 31 July 2014
My daughters were disappointed because the box that arrived was not the one pictured! They do have 3000 loom bands and clips as is in the description but there are not as many compartments (only 10), nor as many colours and varieties (they particularly wanted the sparkly ones) which is what the photos showed. The pictures should match the product especially when it is a kids item!
on 21 July 2014
Quick delivery and happy with purchase, thanks!
on 25 August 2014
although there are plenty of loom bands in this set, they are of a very poor quality. Whereas I was expecting the sturdy type of band with which all instruction videos available online are made, all I got were flimsy, thin, jelly bands, some of which are already broken on delivery, others which are fused together and have even thinner parts at the join, where they break as soon as used.

I have also had to send off for a stronger loom as this one bends inwards when making any sort of three row bracelet, so that the pegs easily pop off their narrow backing and ruin the process.
on 20 July 2014
A very fast delivery which was well packaged.A really bright colour mix.
on 4 August 2014
Plastic Loom is absolutely rubbish as it broke easily within minutes of use. Had to improvise using a metal fork. Otherwise it would be a great set !
on 4 July 2014
Excellent set to keep my daughter busy! Only downside is the dividers come out easily and bit flimsy but wouldn't stop me buying again.
on 25 July 2014
Arrived next day as promised ready for our holiday my daughter used it every day , yes the dividers do move but it's not a major issue nice compact box loads of bands in fab colours excellent value for money.
on 22 October 2014
I was so excited to get the kit but when I tried to make some bracelets it found that the bands were too loose. Meaning there was no shape to any of the bracelets I had made. Not worth the money I paid for it!