on 30 April 2014
Arrived before allotted time, Being in England some of these I have not seen before and as it was a pressy for my sister I was very pleased, I know she was very happy they did not last her more than 2 days would def buy from here again
on 4 March 2014
Bought for the wife because shes a chocoholic and she loved them. Brownie points for at least a week. Would certainly buy them again if I needed a bribe to go to the pub
on 19 December 2013
I bought this as Christmas gift for someone who really like Reeses products. I thought the box, although clearly brown in the picture would be a decent way to present the sweets.
Basically you are paying for £9 for 5 chocolate bars in a brown box. The box is for packaging only, its not for presentation, and could never be used as such as mine had the address and postage labels stuck directly to it. I also had to rip the box to get the sellotape off to check the contents.
Our local sweet shop has each of these products for either £0.79 or £0.99 depending on the product. So there is £5 worth of sweets here maximum (retail price, trade of course would be lower still). Additionally, the postage charge was £2.29, the actual postage cost on the label was £1.40.
I feel cheated as I've paid £11.28 for a rubbish box and sweets that would have cost £5 locally. Very tempted to return the product and ask for a refund, but its a Christmas present, I'll see if I can find something better locally before I decide. I would not use this supplier again on principle.
on 1 June 2015
Came within the time. Came in a nice brown box as shown. Giving it to my friend for a birthday present so might try and make box nicer.
I didn't think I could buy the items individually and be under the amount of the price of the item so bought it. Turns out our local shop is selling the 3 cups for under a £1. If you don't want the hassle of finding all indivual items then buy this but have a look first.
Overall, I am very happy with my product
on 10 October 2014
Was amazing until they decided to up the price for no reason. Won't be buying anymore.
on 2 January 2016
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my partner to remind him of our time in America. I was pleased with the selection and the fact that the box was the right size to be posted through the letterbox (no worrying about missing the package).
on 12 January 2014
Fast delivery, great item and my husband thoroughly enjoyed it as part of his Christmas present. If you like peanuts then you'll love Reece's
on 18 April 2014
I bought this as a gift and I am pleased to say that the recipient enjoyed it a lot! It arrived before its estimated arrival time and came as expected and shown. Very happy with this product and will not hesitate to buy from here again.
Thank you!
on 8 January 2014
One of the items in this set (the big cup) arrived somehow filled with grease/oils seeping out of it. The other items were unaffected. I am not sure why it was like this, or what even causes this to happen. However, I contacted the seller and they apologized and refunded my money as well as allowed me to keep the rest of the items. So no harm done.
on 28 February 2014
I like the range but a bit on the pricey side and some were too penut buttery for my liking