5.0 out of 5 stars Just the same as more expensive brands
Wasn't sure what to expect from this bladder due to the low price, but I thought I'd give it a go as it was a fraction of the price of brand such as Platypus.

This bladder was absolutely fantastic, and for anyone that hasn't used one before I thoroughly recommend it for hiking. It allows you to drink on the go just by sucking on the hose, meaning you don't have...
Published 17 months ago by JG2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some DIY
Published 8 months ago by Thor

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: 2L Hiking Hydration Bladder Bag Backpack System Pack Water Reservoir Camping Fits Camelbak fitnessXzone® (Misc.)
This is a good value for money hydration bladder that wont break the bank. It does exactly what it says in the description with no faults. Its easy to drink from with no leaks so far. Sadly due to the small cap it is hard to get into the bag for a thorough clean. I get around this by keeping it in the freezer with the pipe and lid detached (empty of course) when not in use. I would recommend this to anyone that is gearing up for hiking or doing a DofE expedition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 10 Jun 2014
Very prompt delivery came the next day. Very sturdy bladder fit straight into my hydration pack. Water comes out freely. Very happy with the product and the service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 9 May 2014
Does the job,but found the connector difficult to connect at first without leakage-once I'd figured that out has been fine since-probably more operator error than anything else!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bladder, 1 May 2014
I bought this purely for Gold D of E and it seems to be ideal and it was for such a great price as well as I didn't want to go out and buy one for Ł30.

However I do wish that it had arrived in time for my practice expedition.. I bought this a week before my practice expedition and asked for express delivery but it didn't arrive for four weeks! Quite disappointed that I didn't get the chance to use this for my practice and that I won't be able to use it for the reason I bought it for until my final in 2 months!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hydration bladder, 1 May 2014
Very disappointed with purchase due to strong taste of plastic when used, despite cleaning out with baking soda and vinegar. Is the water safe to drink like this?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 26 April 2014
Not used yet so can't say how it performs, but it's a great price and it arrived very promptly - fingers crossed it won't leak!

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some DIY, 19 April 2014
The first time I took this on a ride it started off water tight but had leaked a bit after 50 miles, not to bad considering some of the other reviews. The leaking got progressively worse till I decided to go to the local hardware shop and replace the washer with a bigger, softer, thicker one. Problem solved and it still worked out much cheaper than a lot of the other options. to be honest though, something so simple should have been implemented in the design from the beginning as there would be only a very slight increase is manufacturing costs.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 April 2014
ordered this as a replacement for one that came with one of the cheaper bags that had just got too dirty from a cycle trip. this was poorer quality and is harder to drink from. the ones that seal from the top like a zip lock bag are easier to fill and seem a little more water tight. it will do the job but there are better ones out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Trick, 12 April 2014
Tictac (Coleraine, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This Hydration Bladder has served us well on our last 2 trips with no leaks to report to date. It works well and has ample storage for our use. I'm filling it with water only. Although rinsing out after use isn't a problem, drying is difficult. I can't see this being much different for any other bladder system though.

Because of the positioning in my day pack it would have been nice to have had a slightly longer hose that could be cut to size if required. This would have gained 5 stars otherwise. Although the hose feels a little short for me its still very useable and i won't be replacing it any time soon. Overall a good Hydration pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to trek the great wall of china, 10 Oct 2014
Bought this to trek the great wall of china.... was briliiant. Contained my water, easily drank from the tube, and did not spill. I was slightly worried about spilling it all over my bag, so i put it in a carrier bag. But i shouldn;t have worried. Easy to use.