5.0 out of 5 stars Great wetsuit
Very happy with this wetsuit. My little boy can now stay in the pool for much longer without getting cold. The quality is great and it is a lovely fit. Very good value for money and very fast delivery.
Published on 9 May 2012 by LucyM

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality but not much good for skinny kids
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality but not much good for skinny kids, 8 Feb 2012
Pleased with the quality of these wetsuits wrt material and seams/zip. However for them to work properly, i.e.keep the kids warm in the pool or sea, they need to fit snugly and this is not going to be the case in slim kids. I have one each for my 16 month old and 3 year old who are both reasonably slim and they are very baggy. I'm not sure they were any warmer in the swimming pool than if they had just been wearing their usual swim suits. A plus point is that it makes the kids less slippery and easier to hold on to in the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wetsuit, 9 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 23 Mar 2013
I bought this for my 3 month old girl to go swimming and it's been brilliant! She has never cried either in the pool or getting changed - I think the suit keeps her warm in the pool and toastie as she's getting changed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Oct 2012
Excellent product perfect for my 5 month old son kept his body nice and warm in the water will definitely be ordering the next sizes as he grows

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 30 April 2014
I know they recommend that the wetsuit should be tight but I am not sure if that would be pleasant or healthy for a baby. I bought my baby one several sizes bigger than recommended and I am glad I did as it would be very difficult to get him into one any smaller without hurting him. He looks gorgeous in it and it does keep him warm as he is happy to stay in the pool for much longer when wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars super fast delivery, 17 Nov 2013
L. Sanderson (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived within 24 hours of ordering! Amazing! Bought for my 5 month old, ordered xs and it will definitely do him ok for the next 6 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Oct 2014
Sandra Buchholz "ruebezahl80" (muenchen) - See all my reviews
This is the 4th wetsuit I bought for my children that's how happy I am with the product. We love the raspberry colour. Very nice and comfortable wetsuit which keeps the kids warm in cool pools and give them a bit of buoyancy whilst swimming. Can't recommend them enough! Definitely measure your child before you buy though as the sizes are way out

4.0 out of 5 stars great product at a great price, 3 May 2014
bough this to bring the little man swimming for the first time and he loved it the pool was cold but he was fine even after an hour i was freezing need to get one myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 2 May 2014
Delivered within 48 hrs of order , good product baby very happy in suit kept warm for the whole swimming baths visit .Ordered a bigger size for older sibling as he was freezing in his normal swim suit .

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 25 April 2014
Brilliant product and fast delivery
The wet suit fits perfect love the colour choice little one loves swimming in her new wet suit