5.0 out of 5 stars Great wetsuit
Very happy with this wetsuit. My little boy can now stay in the pool for much longer without getting cold. The quality is great and it is a lovely fit. Very good value for money and very fast delivery.
Published on 9 May 2012 by LucyM

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality but not much good for skinny kids
Pleased with the quality of these wetsuits wrt material and seams/zip. However for them to work properly, i.e.keep the kids warm in the pool or sea, they need to fit snugly and this is not going to be the case in slim kids. I have one each for my 16 month old and 3 year old who are both reasonably slim and they are very baggy. I'm not sure they were any warmer in the...
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars splashtastic, 20 Jan 2013
brilliant wee wet suit, keeps the wee dolphin nice and warm in the pool, will defo get the next size as the princess grows

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby swim wetsuit, 11 Jan 2013
Lovely product overall. I gave 4 stars rather than 5 as few threads were showing on front and looked as though stitches had come undergone ever so slightly. Trimmed the threads and used the wetsuit and its great although all the others babies in swim class are in normal swimsuits so maybe was a bit of an extravagant buy considering baby will grow out of it so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Delivery!, 11 Jan 2013
I was incredibly surprised to have received this item the next day (I opted for free delivery) AND I live in the Channel Islands, so well done supplier! Very pleased with the product, seems to be good quality and thankfully I measured my son before purchasing as it fits perfectly! Overall very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 9 Jan 2013
J. Mcquaid (London) - See all my reviews
Item arrived very quickly, great quality and did what it needed to do. Bought another one a week later as I thought I should have a back up

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the little one, 2 Jan 2013
I totally recommend this ... it kept my baby warm and comfortable, and was durable for everyday use in warm water with lots of chlorine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wet suit, 24 Dec 2012
I bought one of these for a friends baby who have recently moved to Australia, perfect for the surfing lifestyle! I'd already bought a red one for my son which he used loads in and out the pool in September when we went to Portugal. They look really cute in them and surprisingly not too difficult to get on and off! Delivery was quick too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 11 Dec 2012
I ordered a wet suit for my grandson who was attending
a birthday pool party, after completing the purchase
& paying for express delivery I had a message from Amazon
to say the suit delivery date would be three days after the party.
I contacted the seller in a state of panic, who Emailed me back within
15 minutes and promised me I would have it next day, and true to his
word it arrived next day, the suit was real value for money, really good
Quality, and a very fair price.
Great Service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product great service, 3 Dec 2012
Ordered and was not delivered. Contacted Mikes Diving and 2 days later parcel arrived. Very good service. The product itself...very good. XXS is too short for our daughter, but the best fit as she is a long thinny. It does stretch though and fits nice and snug. She is about 4cm longer (groin to shoulder). If you got short fatties you would get a much better fit, if you got a long thinny strech the length to keep the chest snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars my Grandson enjoyed swimming in it, 23 July 2014
D. M. Jennings (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This is a cute little wet suit,my Grandson enjoyed swimming in it.My only regret is that at 4 months old it doesn't fit any more,and that's not because he is big.I am thinking of getting a bigger size but at the moment I am undecided.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not right, 23 Jun 2013
Ordered the XS for my 20mth old daughter, arrived promptly and lovely well-made product but the sizing was well out for my little girl. I did the measurements as recommended by the website and ordered what seemed the most appropriate size but the suit was too short in the body and far too wide as were the arms/legs, huge! I returned the wetsuit and have to say the service provided was incredibly good, they contacted me regarding the sizing issue and recommended an alternative size, however I didn't feel it would fit so just opted for a refund, which I received promptly. I would use this company again, just a shame the sizing of the wetsuits doesn't seem right, at least for my child anyway.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›