4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Published 8 days ago by Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Unfortunately the post was not long enough to help with my problem, i will probably have to buy something that i can
cut to size, i also have only a size 3 foot,but this did not help at all...it is at the top of the post that rubs the foot,but
it did not reach that far..Thank you anyway,will give them to someone else..Jane
Published 23 months ago by Jane Siddons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 27 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Protect Between toes and Forefoot with this Toe Post Protector (Apparel)
I have pair of well brand jelly flip flop which can't step with them. It hurts badly! I was thinking I might find something like jelly pads to feel comfortable ,and when I searched amazon I thought it should be right thing for what i need.I cleaned my flip flop with tissue and then put pads in a right place..it has sticky layer and sticks by itself ..it worked very well and dont come off .Im so happy with them and finaly i could wear my flip flop ! I recommend it to everyone with same problem ..I have to order more for other uncomfortable flip flops!

4.0 out of 5 stars Toe post protectors, 10 Feb. 2013
These are great. I wear flip flops a lot and find that in between my toes can get very sore. So far these have proved to be exactly what they are advertised for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jun. 2014
This product turned a beautiful pair of uncomfortable DKNY flip flips into almost slippers I can now waer my favourite flip flops all through the summer with no blisters

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 10 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped but not a solution, 23 July 2014
Helped a bit with uncomfortable toe posts but not enough to make me wear the flip flops. Made them difficult to put on as your toes don't fit easily over them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014
now my flip flops ect are comfortble to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
Good product, now I can wear my Fitflops

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
great product and great service

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last very long before splitting, 20 Jun. 2013
Only wore them in my shoes for one day and the rubber split, not very strong and didn't stand up to much wear

3.0 out of 5 stars Product slightly smaller than anticipated, 18 May 2015
The idea is great. But on my sandals it does not come up high enough to give protection between my toes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›