on 10 September 2011
This recording is good quality sound with some relaxing contemplative music. The chants are deliberately repetitive in order to instill a restfull state for the mind. A real aid to spirituality and contemplation.
on 13 April 2013
This beautifully put together double CD is ideal to use for meditation or just simply to relax. It contains all the well-known Taizé chants. We play it when driving to bring a sense of calm or when relaxing at home to bring a sense of peace and spiritual refreshment.
on 24 April 2013
Very disappointed. There are probably three songs on the whole CD which have beautiful rhythmical singing. I thought I would be listening to a chorus of rich melodies rather than shrill solo singers. Unfortunately, this CD is not to my taste at all.
on 3 March 2015
This was purchased because we started Taize style worship. I've used chants from the CD during worship and they've been well received.
on 29 August 2014
Good value. Many tracks for the price.
on 24 September 2013
I have to say that it arrived much later than expected - 21st September instead of 10th. But it is vry satisfactory.