5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - this is EXACTLY what I was looking for..
My interest in crocheted and knitted flowers has now spilled over to fabric flowers, so I wanted a good book that emphasizes artistic expression and creativity, (not 'fake' flowers, if you know what I mean?)

This book is both those things and a lot more..

Published on 19 May 2011 by Eco Chica

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the book I hoped for
The flowers look lovely but they are not quick easy projects I was hoping for and most seem to require glue which I really didn't want to use.
Published 8 months ago by cal

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.., 19 May 2011
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)

This book is both those things and a lot more..

It is actually a Japanese translation and in case you haven't noticed, Japanese craft books are really quite mouthwatering. I sincerely hope we get a lot more translations like this.

My personal, complete obsession, is ROSES and this book has at least 2 types and they are really, really wonderful.

The other thing to note about this gob-smacking-book is that all the patterns are ACTUAL SIZE !

Yippee !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book. The most inspiring craft book I have ever read, and I have a few. A wide variety of flowers to make each with clear detailed instructions

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful fabric flowers!, 19 April 2012
helen "muppet" (cornwall) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
What a lovely book!These aren't just your basic cut out a flower shape flowers, these are proper look like the real thing flowers and don't appear that hard to make! It has clear instructions, patterns and diagrams to make a huge seed catalogues worth of different flowers. Tulips, gerberas, carnations,pansys,sunflowers, sweetpeas, cherry blossom, roses, lily of the valley, lilys of various descriptions, hydrangea, clematis, dianthus, cosmos, alium, cornflowers, poinsettia, daffodils....These are just some of the flowers you can make and not only that but it shows you how to make rose topiary trees, wreaths and framed pictures, corsages and bouquets!! I just wish I had more time to make them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fabric Flowers, 11 April 2011
Mr. David Goodacre (lincs. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
This is a great book. There are some great new ideas which range from easier to hard to make so gives you something to make as you progress. The pictures are bright and clear, the instructions easy to follow. Realy enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Different and effective, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
Instructions are clear. Opens up all kinds of possibilities as you can create your own stylish flowers using your own choice of fabrics. A refreshing change from shop bought tacky artificial flowers. But you do need time and patience for this as it is time consuming. Try it if you want something unusual and bespoke for your home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the book I hoped for, 28 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
I can't wait to get stuck into my stash of scraps to try to recreate a fabric garden. Easy to follow instructions with detailed photographs.

3.0 out of 5 stars flowers, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
I wanted details of how to make fabric flowers and this book did this. I was a bit disappointed in the actual flowers but I think I was expecting crisp, folded flowers.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
Was happy with this book but expected different layout. And better pictures. But wasuseful and we made a few items using ideas from the book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Fabulous Fabric Flowers (Paperback)
Very disappointed in this book. It came across as an advert for Clover nick-nacks. Sorry I bought it.

Fabulous Fabric Flowers
Fabulous Fabric Flowers by Mieko Baba (Paperback - 9 Sep 2005)
10.83