on 17 March 2014
Great cookbook, I was a fan of his YouTube channel before I bought this because he comes up with some really creative recipes! Very pleased I bought this, being a new vegan I needed an easy to follow cookbook with tasty recipes. Delivery took a little longer than expected but I would recommend this book to anyone! Don't be put off by the fact it's American with cup measurements, these recipes are to die for!!
on 30 June 2014
I really like the idea and the recipes inside are very good, i've tried a few of them out already and they've all turned out great. It makes a nice change from the normal cookbook, and would make a great gift.
on 24 April 2014
My daughter has decided to become a vegan and the book was just what she wanted.
She uses it everyday.
on 28 April 2015
Good book. Makes a great gift. Hoping my husband will make some of the recipes now!
on 1 July 2015
I've been a huge fan of there YouTube channel, so bought the book and wasn't disappointed, no fancy ingredients that you can only find if live in Tibet, easy to follow, covers all kinds of meals, breakfast dinners and deserts as well mayo and sauce alternatives, plus ZOMBIE;S what's more could you want.
on 20 June 2015
Relies a bit too much on vegan-versions of meat products for my liking. Some good ideas, but you'd be better off spending your money on the Thug Kitchen cookbook
on 8 October 2015
Great book. fantastic and fun recipes! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition
on 26 April 2015
I love The Vegan Zombie! I bought the book after watching the YouTube channel. Amazing recipes, easy to follow, they work every time! I love the brownies, whacky cake and pizza!

We use the book all the time! The ingredients are easy to find and it really is wonderful, vegan comfort food. Love it!