5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it~
Published on 24 Aug 2009 by Jessica Diggins

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality paper and printing
Great art work but I feel let down and cheated by the poor quality of the paper and print.

Published 23 months ago by lien

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it~, 24 Aug 2009
This review is from: Herakut : The Perfect Merge (Paperback)
Ah man, I am in love with this book. Herakut has such gorgeous, original, distinctive style and their art is a joy to look at. I can't help but keep coming back to read this whenever I'm bored or lacking in inspiration, and I can't think of a bad word to say about it. A gorgeous catalogue of their works, containing finished pieces, works as they are being painted, installations, and interesting snippets from Herakut.

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality paper and printing, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Herakut : The Perfect Merge (Paperback)

I found the quality of the paper and print very poor almost like recycled paper and printed using a regular colour printer. This was not clear at the time of placing the order. For an art book I would have expected glossy paper and high end printing to do the art work justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Herakut : The Perfect Merge (Paperback)
Arrived safe + sound beautiful book to add to my collection of Herakut, amazing artists :)

Herakut : The Perfect Merge
Herakut : The Perfect Merge by Gingko Press (Paperback - 30 Mar 2009)