5.0 out of 5 stars KINKY NATURE REVIEW
It arrived swiftly, in perfect condition, and i LOVE this book, the pics are excellent quality, very erotic but not sleazy, and it's going to now be one of my FAVOURITE erotic photography book purchases. Only tiny criticizm is, I wish it was A4 size and not A5 because i think then the photos would be displayed better.
Published on 10 Aug 2010 by VIENNA PLUMPLOVE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good this time
Published on 12 July 2010 by T. Burke

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good this time, 12 July 2010
T. Burke "Tom Burke" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kinky Nature (Hardcover)
I first came across this photographer's work in the pages of Amateur Photographer, and subsequently bought a copy of Kinky Couture. That volume delighted me: lots of entrancing outfits, well photographed in unusual ways & places. There was a generally playful air to the images, as well as lots of skill: you felt that everyone was having fun. Naughty fun, perhaps, but definitely fun.

Sadly in this volume there's nowhere near as much fun. Many of the images appear very sombre. Doubtless this is due to the setting - a wood - but it may also be the printing. More importantly, many of the images appear unimaginative and forced. In place of the interesting outfits of Kinky Couture we've got an awful lot of pictures of girls in plain underwear. Worse, they look uncomfortable in the location, and I can imagine why. Reclining seductively/sexily/prettily while wearing nothing but your knickers will always be easier in a studio or domestic setting than across a tree-trunk, and as a result the models look as if they're having anything but fun.

There are a number of images of girls in fetish outfits, and these are better, but for me the overall impression was of a lack of imagination. I can't recommend this book. Get Kinky Couture instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better in the flesh, 20 Aug 2010
This review is from: Kinky Nature (Hardcover)
I had a crush on Pearl, so I bought her this book (she's also on the spine). But I must say, Pearl is so much better in the flesh. :-) Still, a very interesting work and style. Having said that, I have to agree with another review which said that many of the pictures seem uncomfortable for the models and therefore appear more posed then necessary, which is a pity.

5.0 out of 5 stars KINKY NATURE REVIEW, 10 Aug 2010
VIENNA PLUMPLOVE. (Weston-Super-Mare, N.Somerset, England UK.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 May 2010
This review is from: Kinky Nature (Hardcover)
Another small but perfectly formed little book from one of the most inspirational fetish photographers. Beautifully presented images of superbly executed concepts. The soft, almost dreamy nature of the images contrasts beautifully with outfits. If you thought that Emma's first book, Kinky Couture, was great then you are in for a real treat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Something a little darker., 27 April 2011
This review is from: Kinky Nature (Hardcover)
I'm not a fetishist, but this appeals cos it's a little dark 'n different.

Again, a great book for someone still finding out who they like as it gives you an across the board taste.
I'm not fond of all of the submissions but at the same time there are some photographers whos work I'll definately be getting more of.

All in all, I'm happy that I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babes-in-the-wood, 2 Sep 2010
This review is from: Kinky Nature (Hardcover)
I'd heard of this new release by Emma Delves-Broughton through a friend,and as an admirer of her work, ordered a copy.
Emma's juxtaposition of exotic beauties and striking settings is seldom seen elsewhere, and 'Kinky Nature' continues this trend.
While some feel the imagery appears contrived/stiff at times, the content does give new meaning to the term "babe-in-the-woods".With this in mind, my overall impression was much more positive than other reviewers.
Only criticism I have was with the size of the book, as it's smaller than expected. I do feel a larger format would present the images better.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book with a terrific sense of fun!, 18 Aug 2010
Mr. H. Wainwright "Oldfield Books" (Bath, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kinky Nature (Hardcover)
We have been selling this book in our indeependent bookshop in Bath and it has gone down a storm with our customers! The author has a keen photographic eye and her sense of composition is both careful and strong. There is a real coherence to the collection of images so that the book works well as a body of work.

The overwhelming feeling one gets from this book is of a terrific sense of fun. While the images work well together and are stylistically stong, you sense that the author does not take herself too seriously, and has produced a book which makes the reader smile. She doesn't fall into the trap of using cliched images nor does she go for lame jokes, but it is a thoroughly amusing book.

It is worth getting as a witty stocking filler for a birthday or Christmas (we are selling most copies as a gift book). It is well packaged and would go down well with the right family member or good friend. Highly recommended.

Kinky Nature
Kinky Nature by Emma Delves-Broughton (Hardcover - 6 May 2010)
Used & New from: 12.60