5.0 out of 5 stars A must for ceph enthusiasts, 7 Feb. 2003
This review is from: Cephalopods: A World Guide - Octopuses, Argonauts, Cuttlefish, Squid, Nautilis - Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean, Arctic, Antarctic. (Hardcover)
You need this book... If you are even remotely interested in the world of cephalopods then you have to get your tentacles on this!
It is an excellent combination of pictures and information that will guide you through the many genres of Nautilus, Cuttlefish, Argonauts, Squid and Octopuses put together by experienced marine biologist Mark Norman.
If you are a ceph keeper ...then you need this book to help you ID your pet... it's not always what the shops think it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cephalopods A World Guide, 4 July 2005
A. Park "Amazon Junkie" (PLYMOUTH, DEVON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I got this book for a birthday present two years ago and I was thrilled when I saw it. It's a really informative guide to almost all the cephalopods I can think of. I was surprised when I found out that it didn't have mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni, the colossal squid inside. But I would recommend it to all cephalopod enthusiasts like me.