5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration Sensation
This book was fabulous. I teach on an Art Foundation course and this book was perfect for a week project. It is filled with amazing installations and paper making ideas. All the artists and designers are referenced and the double sided DVD is a real bonus. The stop motion animations are breathtaking. THIS BOOK IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY CREATIVE!!!
Published on 31 Oct 2009 by Mr. J. M. Roukin

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of recycled material
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by Ms. J. A. Wajdner

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration Sensation, 31 Oct 2009
Mr. J. M. Roukin (London, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of recycled material, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
Ok, this book IS really good in itself but DO NOT buy it if you already own "tactile", "tangible" or "Paper, rip tear fold". It's from the same publisher as all these, has been released after all these, and literally just contains every one of these books. It's like an expanded version of "tactile". I too teach Art, and it really is full of great ideas, but it is just an expanded rehash of the books that have gone before it. I thought it might have tutorials in it or something different to offer; well the DVD is ok, but really i'm just quite annoyed that I have wasted my money buying the other books first. So conclusion, great, but it's all recycled material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, full of inspiration!, 24 Mar 2010
Emma Black (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
I bought this book as I am an illustration student and I simply can't recommend it enough :) Its packed full of contemporary work that will give you plenty of inspiration and ideas of how to use and manipulate paper in your own work. Its a fairly pricey book but well worth it, a must for any illustration/graphics student!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas but would have loved more detail., 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
I am a Graphics teacher and bought the book to get some new ideas. I certainly got lots of new ideas from looking at the book, but there were some products where I would have loved to see more detail e.g. surface developments, or details as to how products were made. Lots of pictures and book is well presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book full of brilliant ideas and examples, 15 Jun 2011
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
If you like art and design (graphics, fine art, illustration) or just enjoy creating, these books should inspire you towards some fascinating ideas. I bought the first Papercraft book after already picking up a copy of Papercraft 2 and both are equally good. Full of loads of examples from around the world, the pages are full of ideas and examples to interest and inspire. There's also a DVD in the back of each book that has about 80 minutes of adverts per book. I originally picked these books out to help me with a sequence of college lessons I was planning but I'm so glad I have them in my own collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Paper fun, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
I treat this book as an archive of interesting paper artists and for finding ideas to use in projects, so far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning!, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
this is such a beautiful book for any interested in all forms of paper craft and paper cutting, it's big, bright and inspiring and I've already lost a couple of hours flicking through it (as have all my family) I like it so much I've just ordered the second part :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin marvellous!!, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
This book is a work of art in itself! As an art teacher I am always looking out for books to inspire my students and this certainly does the trick! Such beautiful images of the paper craft works, from fashion to intricate paper cuts and even houses all made from paper. It is a paper art lovers dream. Each paper artist(over 100 covered) is taken in turn with useful information and quotes from the artists themselves. Bring on the paper craft revolution!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book!, 25 July 2010
Ms. S. Reppe "peeptoe" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
This is a stunning book, so inspiring. It has the most gorgeous collection of paper art - things you wouldn't imagine possible!

Buy this book, you won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Papercraft!!, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper (Hardcover)
So many wonderful paper delights in this book - I want to try them all!! Plus I love that you get a DVD with the book too. Now where did I put that scissors....

Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper
Papercraft: Design and Art with Paper by B. Meyer (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2009)