on 20 April 2008
A graphic designer friend of mine introduced me to Neubau's work last year. I don't work in print or web design but I find their style and use of space can be applied to the video work that I do - and I'm always telling the editor and graphics people to look at Neubau Modul and Neubau Welt (their previous book). Neubau Modul follows on from Neubau Welt and is slightly less illustrative and more shape and text based.

I don't use the CDrom resource that comes with the book so for me this is almost a coffee table book - but for many graphic designers Neubau's books are pretty much a professional (and lifestyle!) bible. It says a lot about the standard and uniqueness of their work that I can quite happily sit and peruse what basically amounts to page after page of vector graphics! It's that good!
on 21 April 2008
Neubau does it again with another compendium of essential and inspirational reference material that no modern designer should do without.

Working alongside NeubauWelt / NeubauModul provides the individual with an armory of endless graphic possibility.

This is the book connoisseurs of high-end custom typography and exceptionally rendered design will keep under their mattress.

I love it!
on 20 February 2008
A fabulous time saver and source of inspiration, especially for those who don't have the time (or inclination) to create their own tileable patterns. The book also contains several pages of pattern eye-candy. yum!
on 24 April 2008
For graphic designers who may not have the time or inclination to create their own textures and patterns this book is a life-saver. It also includes some nice inspirational material to get your creative juices flowing.

Not only that but, like it's predecessor Neubau Welt, it makes for a fantastic looking item on your bookshelf.

Recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2008
I bought Nebau Welt for the office last year, and its come in handy on several occasions. Based on this, I new that this book would be a cracker. Again, no surprise really, this is a great book for any Graphic Designer to have on their bookshelf, and is a constant reference for inspiration...I'd definately recommend it to anyone...