on 4 January 2009
As a graphic design student, this book has come in very handy with every brief I have been set. I like to refer to it as my secret notebook as I don't think many of my peers are aware of it. If you're like me and don't like reading coffee table books disguised as an educational books, then buy this! It does 'know-it-all' (well, the basic-intermediate stuff that is!)
on 27 March 2014
Do not buy with Momox. I ordered The Little Know-it-all: Common Sense for Designers last March 6 (nearly one month ago). Fifteen days later I have received the german version of the book. I need do rush and print the label, go to the post office and come back the book. Now Momox, with a very bad explanation, seems that they are not sending back the good book. I still do not know if they are gonna pay me back the money. They just asked me to buy the book again and they they will refund me.
I am confused and very upset. I really wanted this book and I was on a hurry. Now, I do not have neither the book neither my money. As well as, I still waiting for a good customer service.

Awful experience,
YOU NEVER BUY THROUGHT MOMOX (Amazon it is also bad since once you buy you just can contact with the seller)
on 6 March 2011
I'm a hard working typographic print designer with a have a busy and sometimes cluttered desk. As a result I don't really have a space available on my desk (or in my diary for that matter) for 'coffee table' books on design, repro, print production and finishing. This book is an absolute gem however and I refer to it daily and frequently.

It's very comprehensive without being laboured; it's succinct without any loss of detail; put simply it's a brilliant little book and if you don't have one and you're a designer, repro operator an anyone involved in print and publishing then you should buy one.
on 3 May 2010
Even though most creative agencies seem to have a little 'know-it-all'.
This book is much better and more inspiring to have around the studio.It's a great reference book, and a good memory jolter.

Along with Paul Arden's books. Every creative should have this on their shelf...apart from the'know-it-alls'that is.

Buy it today!
on 15 August 2013
Bought for a friend - they say its very useful and has lots of great info in there for designers