5.0 out of 5 stars World in a book! Neubau Welt - a masterpiece., 30 April 2006
This review is from: Neubau Welt (Hardcover)
I own this book - I love it! I am a designer mainly working in the print and online media. The concept is smart, the illustrations are awesome and the book as a whole is very inspiring. The work is divided in three main chapters which are organized from a-z. The collection includes tools and general objects, a huge section of detailed vehicles and aeroplanes (!), a great variety of people silhouettes, animals, plants including very detailed illustrations of trees - incredibly detailed even when blown up, must have taken weeks to draw them alone. And all is in A-plus condition!

Neubau Welt sits on my shelf across my bed so it's the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing when I fall asleep. Perhaps it won't stay like this forewer but it's fine for me until I get married. Absolutely recommended item, useful resource. This book is about to change the design scene. Get it here and own a piece of design history for a sensational price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Exceptional, 30 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Neubau Welt (Hardcover)
This book has an incredible number of high-definition vector-graphic. It is in a class all of its own and has replaced my letraset images for ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable source of high quality vector objects!, 23 Jun 2006
This review is from: Neubau Welt (Hardcover)
Neubau Welt is incredible. It includes an amazing collection of high quality vector illustrations which all come on a seperate cd and can be used edited etc. for free. The cd is delivered with a beautifully layouted and inspiring book. The book alone without the digital extension is worth the money. Go get it while you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jan 2008
Gemma Finch (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neubau Welt (Hardcover)
I'm a graphic design student and I have been looking for a book like this for ages! I saw it once in London and forgot the title but now I've found it again and it's brilliant. It's inspiring, has loads of images which you would never find for such a bargain price. I also own the Nebau Modul which I would also recommend as it also has such a lot to offer (backgrounds, abstract layouts - endless amounts of combinations). Anyway I can't recommend this book enough!! Buy it!!

Neubau Welt
Neubau Welt by Stefan Gandl (Hardcover - 22 Nov 2005)
Used & New from: 11.48