5.0 out of 5 stars Nelles Map of Taiwan could not be bettered
Published 24 months ago by Farmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Taiwan map useless if you want a view of the whole island
The detail on the map is excellent, however, if you want a view of the whole island to understand the relative locations of the major towns and cities; look elsewhere.

Published 8 months ago by Robbie Sadr

5.0 out of 5 stars Nelles Map of Taiwan could not be bettered, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Taiwan (Nelles Map) (Map)
This map is well printed with all words in English language and it gives an excellent coverage of Taiwan. Shortly after I received the map my brother, who is resident in Taiwan, made a short visit to the UK during which we were able to spend a weekend together. I showed him the map and his opinion of it totally agreed with mine. I think he is now going to buy one as he does have difficulty with the map he has of Taiwan that is all in Chinese language!

1.0 out of 5 stars Taiwan map useless if you want a view of the whole island, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Taiwan (Nelles Map) (Map)

The map is printed on both sides so you don't get a view of the whole island. Not very helpful at all and I believe this should have been stated in the details as I wouldn't have wasted my money.
Have found a far better map covering the while island in a local shop.

Taiwan (Nelles Map)
Taiwan (Nelles Map) by Günter Nelles (Map - 9 Feb 2011)