4.0 out of 5 stars brill
good dvd for beginners as it shows foot work for both men and women.
now my husband can help me practice!!!!
Published on 20 Oct 2007 by B. Chauhan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for learning the absolute basics
Published on 12 April 2009 by Paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars brill, 20 Oct 2007
B. Chauhan - See all my reviews
good dvd for beginners as it shows foot work for both men and women.
now my husband can help me practice!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can't follow this DVD, then try another activity!, 15 Oct 2008
Ms. P. Williams (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Very easy to follow these steps and I like the way the instructor encourages you to play around with the routine - and he explains that other dancers might break on different beats.

The interaction with the male & female - and the viewer is also very good, as is the quality of recording. The woman's dress is perfect, as it is easy to see her leg movements and the ruffles on the hips emphasise that movement.

By far the best of the three dance DVDs I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to dance Salsa, 26 May 2008
J. Ward - See all my reviews
Really good DVD as it goes through the steps in detail and at a pace to suit the beginner, best I have seen to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 2 Nov 2009
M. Butcher - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learn To Dance - Salsa [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I recommend this DVD to any salsa beginners - it's easy to follow and makes learning the basic steps as simple as possible.

I would like to point out that you can get the same DVD (in different packaging) with a CD for about the same price, so have a look at the 'Step by Step Guide to Salsa DVD & Soundtrack CD'.

Step by Step Guide to Salsa DVD & Soundtrack CD

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 31 Dec 2008
Penelope E. Houghton (TN, USA) - See all my reviews
Well, I had this DVD for about 7months before I even put it on, and when I did, I felt really stupid for not putting it on sooner, the dances are easy to follow and gives you a work out too.
I reccomend it ... but try not to put it off for as long as I did lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginners DVD, easy to follow, 7 Feb 2009
Paul Roebuck - See all my reviews
I have just started to dance Salsa and found this DVD extremely easy to follow. It breaks everything down in such a way that before long you are dancing the steps with ease. I would recommend this DVD to anyone thinking of starting Salsa.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for learning the absolute basics, 12 April 2009
This DVD is great for learning the basic moves - around about 8 as I recall. It illustrates them very clearly with multi angle camera shots to show you the timing, footwork and hand movements. Also shows you how you can link them together to form a basic routine. Ideal for the absolute beginner wanting to learn cross body style. Only given it 3 stars(perhaps unfairly) on the basis that it isnt very long

4.0 out of 5 stars A great beginners DVD, 22 Feb 2009
A. R. Burton "Richie-rich" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife and I have just started a new beginners Salsa class, because it is hard to remember all the steps I bought this video to remind us when we practised. It is a great beginners DVD and six weeks into the class we are still using it and it has been a real benefit. Would recommend it ti anyone taking salsa classes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, too little moves, 11 Feb 2009
It's nicely explained: simple and clear, but you can find just 8 moves in this DVD, which is for me too little!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a repeat though, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Learn To Dance - Salsa [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I have this DVD. It is great for learning the basics but I do find it a bit Americanised in that the steps are over s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d which when applied to real salsa music makes it very difficult to keep up. Be aware that this DVD is sold under other titles "Step by step guide to salsa" is exactly the same dvd with a soundtrack CD so not much good. I ended up with both and Amazon were kind enough to refund as it was misleading. If you want a really brilliant Course on DVD then I fully recommend Cuban Grooves "Superstar Salsa" Worth every penny. It gets you up and going and you don't want to stop learning. Trust me!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xab49b744)

Learn To Dance - Salsa [DVD] [2006]
Learn To Dance - Salsa [DVD] [2006] by Learn to Dance! (DVD - 2006)
6.05