I was going to say do not buy this book if you expect to find out how to 'dance in a straight line forwards' with your horse - by that I mean this book is not about following a quick-fix magic formula for your horse that gets you what you want. And thank goodness it's not, for there is no fun or beauty in that.

And yet, if that is what you expect, I would...
Published on 30 July 2012 by samzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but illustration not useful
It nice hardback book. The photos of the horses are great. The ones of the people are not useful in the arenas as it is difficult to see what they are trying to do. Painted drawing again not useful. The rest of the text is good . Again nice to have but would recommend to borrow it not buy it
Published 13 months ago by bella

5.0 out of 5 stars a book that contains more and more wisdom the more carefully you interact with it, 30 July 2012
This review is from: It's Not I Who Seek the Horse, the Horse Seeks Me (Hardcover)

And yet, if that is what you expect, I would actually dare you to buy it anyway, for this book is written as much for you as it is for the person who is already open to this particular path with horses.

This book is as much about the state of our planet, of you and of me as it is about what the horse can teach us. As such I have a sense that it will either confound you or inspire you, depending on your outlook.

Regardless, if you open your mind to it, it will positively transform the way you think about yourself, about others and about the relationship you have with horses, whether you are prepared for that or not. There will be no going back and your horse's soul will welcome your trans-formative process, as will yours.

From my perspective, I am deeply excited, inspired and challenged by what I read in the pages of this book, the truth of which is consistently reflected in my horse's expression each and every minute I spend with her. Once again I thank Klaus immeasurably for sharing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Klause., 21 Oct 2010
KLause does it again. Another exellent book for horse people or those that want to understand them. I have tried out some of the things and have had really good results.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but illustration not useful, 15 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
heavy going but wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book, 16 Aug 2013
Amazing insights into the work of Hempfling who achieves astonishing results within troubled horses within minutes.good speedy delivery. thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Received book love it, 29 Jun 2013
Again this book looks like it will help ke a lot and I am excited to read it. Here is so much to learn and one should not be afraid to learn

It's Not I Who Seek the Horse, the Horse Seeks Me
It's Not I Who Seek the Horse, the Horse Seeks Me by Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling (Hardcover - 30 July 2010)
34.00
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available