4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off!
My cat can be the most uniterested of fussy felines but a few minutes a day soon had him doing simple things on demand.
But bear in mind a cats attention span is very short.
try it and be confident it works. Be proud of your cat and yourself.
Published 21 months ago by flytrapjohn

3.0 out of 5 stars Clicker Training for Clever Cats: Learning Can Be Fun
Published on 16 Mar 2010 by Mrs. Pat Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Clicker Training for Clever Cats: Learning Can Be Fun, 16 Mar 2010
Mrs. Pat Brown "Pat B" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clicker Training for Clever Cats: Learning Can be Fun (Paperback)
The most endearing part of this book was the beautiful cat photos - a delight to the eye. However, I was not as impressed with the content of the book and found that my cat (a Ragdoll) did not respond to the instructions that I followed from the book. In fact, the sound of the clicker frightened her despite the fact that I tried to lower the volume as much as I could. She can still beg, lie down, give a paw etc but will not respond to the clicker. She responds to verbal commands, praise and rewards, which is how I have trained her prior to purchasing this book. I wonder if this book has been translated from German to English as you will find either translation error or just plain proof reading error in the text of the book. The cat photos, however, are exceptional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off!, 31 Mar 2013
But bear in mind a cats attention span is very short.
try it and be confident it works. Be proud of your cat and yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 25 April 2010
Ms. L. L. Fewster (UK) - See all my reviews
I found this book realy enjoyable to read as it is as though I am being spoken to. It is easy to understand and includes some lovely photographs too.

I am yet to practice the techniques as my two pedigree cats are coming in a few months. I have leant it to a friend for a little while who is also enjoying it. Worth buying.

Clicker Training for Clever Cats: Learning Can be Fun
Clicker Training for Clever Cats: Learning Can be Fun by Martina Braun (Paperback - 13 April 2009)