5.0 out of 5 stars Madeira Map
Excellent map showing fine details including footpaths and bus stops. The little booklet included in this purchase is in German. (If you cannot read German the pictures are very nice)
Published on 19 Jan. 2010 by B. W. Jury

Published 3 months ago by European Traveller

2.0 out of 5 stars Folding the map to show the region I was walking or driving was not easy as it has a crazy folding system, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Madeira 234 GPS wp kompass (Map)
Going to Madeira I bought four maps. This, while it is a big detailed map, I found to be not as up to date as the Super-Durable Map and far too big to open when out on a walking trail in a wind. Folding the map to show the region I was walking or driving was not easy as it has a crazy folding system, I was eventually able to refold it by which time it was splitting along the folds. The Super-Durable Map was much easier to use, easy to unfold and refold, easy to fold to the region I wanted, and then when I opened the map again easy to refold. Until you have tried unfolding a Kompass map in the outdoors and the puzzling over how to refold it again you will not realise how important this unfolding and refolding is. Its difficult enough indoors on my dining table, near impossible outdoors on a windy day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madeira Map, 19 Jan. 2010
B. W. Jury - See all my reviews
This review is from: Madeira 234 GPS wp kompass (Map)

Madeira 234 GPS wp kompass
Madeira 234 GPS wp kompass by Kompass-Karten (Map - 21 Jan. 2013)