5.0 out of 5 stars The Definitive 50 Year Bond Companion
I could write an essay about this book, but as I've only just got to 'Goldfinger' as a chapter, in which there is one for each film massing about 25-30 pages, as well as chapters about Ian Fleming himself and the history to the creation of 007 himself, there is a wealth of treasure still to be unearthed by me.

But I can assure you that this is literally the...
Published 20 months ago by Mr. C. Gelderd

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected
After the glowing 5 star reviews, I felt I MUST have it. But when the book arrived I was really disappointed maybe because I expected something else. What I got was a series of non-ending, endless interviews with the makers and stars of all movies one-by-one. This became downright boring and irritating after the first couple of films. What I wanted was a kind of...
Published 5 months ago by Vikram Chopra

4.0 out of 5 stars James bond archives, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
Nice book. Contents are perfect. Beautiful pictures.
The cover is strong and catchy.
It's a book for real James bond fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge....and heavy, 6 Nov 2012
Anton Beat Riess "Toni Riess" (Buch, CH Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
I saw this book behind the windows in Harrods in London and thought that would be a interesting book about the James Bond Movies. I was thinking about to buy at the "Harrods" but god/heaven, good that I didn't it and I ordered online from amazon.

This book in large size/format, contains 600 (SIX-HUNDRED) sites is very heavy (I would have overweight in the plane).

This first print of the book contains an original strip of film from "Dr. No". James Bond films - which I got now.

The book contains many notes from the movies from their making of, a lot photos (behind the scenes), scripts, storyboads and many things more. About the Bonds from "Dr. No" to "Skyfall" plus the two in-official Bond-movies "Casino Royal" and "Never Say Never Again".

Many photos has never seen before.

One Word: amazing.
As true Bond fan its a must have it.

But beware: its large and heavy! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, Beautiful and bl**dy heavy! - The James Bond Archives, 27 Dec 2012
Bored@Work (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
A big and brilliant tome. This book is really for the serious Bond fan, the price alone tells you that. It is full of excellent images, some published before, some not. It contains interesting anecdotes taken at the time of the making of the films, correspondence, call sheets and the like. It takes into account the 'unofficial' Bonds and includes a Playboy interview with Fleming from the sixties which is very interesting.
The book comes in a sturdy carry case type of box which it is recommended (by me) that you keep this book in to keep it in pristine condition. You would not want any damage to come to this excellent item. It maybe considered a coffee table book, but you'll need a well made coffee table to put this on - it weighs quite a bit.
Highly recommended to any Bond fan that can afford it - or who has a loving partner to buy it for them! You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond All Time High, 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
This is the best book on Bond I have ever purchased in my life.
A superb item for the 50 year anniversary.
Clive Eardley

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE guide of 007 movies!, 10 Dec 2012
Alessandro Zamboni (Milan, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
When I ordered this book I was curious about the price, so high, and the quality.
Well, when I saw the book delivered to my home, it was so big and so heavy that the price is more than justified.
This is the best guide I've ever saw on 007 movie brand, and there are so many photos and curiosities inside that I feel comfortable in saying you must buy this guide if you ever liked James Bond.
No books can make a better job than this, this is the plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
Beautifully produced and designed book which I bought for my husband's birthday. He is delighted with it. The book chronicles all Bond movies with scenes from film making, shots of opening credits and much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must-have, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
This is absolutely a gorgeous addition to any Bond collection. Filled with wonderful stories and amazing photos! A definite must-have!

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond Comprehensive, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
A fantastic present for my son who has loved the Bond genre. This was a first class present for Christmas, this was not a book it was more like a ledger. A great publication for the celebration of 50 years of Bond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 13 Jan 2014
Andre Stæhr - See all my reviews
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
This book is amazing... It's big, it's the best James Bond book ever lots of nice photos and interesting text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the expense, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: The James Bond Archives (Hardcover)
This book is quite expensive, but if you want one book about the Bond films this is the one to have.
The excellent photographs are printed on large format paper.

The James Bond Archives
The James Bond Archives by - (Hardcover - 26 Oct 2012)