Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 October 2015
Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the biggest Bond fans, so seeing this book back in 2012 in Waterstones was a must for me, but alas at the time couldn't afford the hefty price tag, but now I could, and what a great time to jump back into my favourite film franchise, especially with spectre just around the corner.
This archive is the best put together book on Bond your ever going to find, and also the most awkward to read, it's very heavy it's best to view at a table, but that's my only criticism, a must buy
on 27 December 2012
A big and brilliant tome. This book is really for the serious Bond fan, the price alone tells you that. It is full of excellent images, some published before, some not. It contains interesting anecdotes taken at the time of the making of the films, correspondence, call sheets and the like. It takes into account the 'unofficial' Bonds and includes a Playboy interview with Fleming from the sixties which is very interesting.
The book comes in a sturdy carry case type of box which it is recommended (by me) that you keep this book in to keep it in pristine condition. You would not want any damage to come to this excellent item. It maybe considered a coffee table book, but you'll need a well made coffee table to put this on - it weighs quite a bit.
Highly recommended to any Bond fan that can afford it - or who has a loving partner to buy it for them! You will not be disappointed.
on 14 December 2012
Nice book. Contents are perfect. Beautiful pictures.
The cover is strong and catchy.
It's a book for real James bond fans
on 6 August 2015
Absolutely superb! A sheer delight to behold. I agree with most that it's easier to read at a dinning table - it's a mighty tome! I haven't had a chance to read it through yet but the quality of book is astounding - and as I work in the print industry thats high praise. Wonderful pictures and informative text (what I've read so far). An absolute must for any true Bond fan
on 10 December 2012
When I ordered this book I was curious about the price, so high, and the quality.
Well, when I saw the book delivered to my home, it was so big and so heavy that the price is more than justified.
This is the best guide I've ever saw on 007 movie brand, and there are so many photos and curiosities inside that I feel comfortable in saying you must buy this guide if you ever liked James Bond.
No books can make a better job than this, this is the plus.
on 19 March 2015
50 years of James Bond in the cinema, this books covers 600 pages of one of the best action adventure film series that are still going strong today. its a big book with many never before seen pictures.my wife gave this to me as a christmas present last year, and i am still reading it.
on 17 October 2015
an excellent book with many backround story,s and superb photos many of them never seen before as a bond fan i can say its the best book about the films i have seen so far i am now waiting for the updated version.
on 21 December 2012
This is the best book on Bond I have ever purchased in my life.
A superb item for the 50 year anniversary.
Clive Eardley
on 3 July 2015
Bought this for my partner, who loves all things James Bond, a couple of Christmasses ago. He loves it. It is a beautiful and extremely well presented book - enormous too!
on 27 December 2012
Beautifully produced and designed book which I bought for my husband's birthday. He is delighted with it. The book chronicles all Bond movies with scenes from film making, shots of opening credits and much more.