on 18 June 2010
A self indulgent purchase. Gorgeous pictures of hotels in the Med, to be honest all the pictures you could probably see on the hotel websites, stil,l it looks impressive on the coffee table and it didn't stop me buying the Paris version. I will probably put these books (a whole series of Taschen books are available) on my Xmas list as presents as I can't really justify buying them for myself.
on 15 April 2012
I bought this book, considering that Great Escapes Italy was very good as well: full of beautiful and captivating photographs that makes you wish to visit those places for once in a lifetime. So Great Escapes Mediterranean has the same sort of details about the loveliest and luxurious hotels from the Mediterranean. A very nice book.