5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a gift - captivated immediately
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by Greg Harrison

1.0 out of 5 stars poor value for money
I wouldn't recommend this book if it is for a passionate Porsche owner. I bought it for my husband who has a Porsche and he didn't rate it all. It's just a book full of glossy pictures of Porsches, with little detail about the cars.
if you want photos of the cars then I suppose its ok, but for a true enthusiast its no good and a lot of money!
Published 23 months ago by rhona strachan

1.0 out of 5 stars poor value for money, 5 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a gift - captivated immediately, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Porsche Book (Hardcover)
I had seen this book in a shop in Central London and when I picked it up I couldn't put it down such were the quality of the of photos and the layout of the pages. I don't even own a Porsche but my mate does and I thought this would be a perfect Christmas gift. I was right. Off came the wrapping and that was it. He couldn't put it down and was sneaking off throughout the day to have a peak at its colourful pages filled with amazing machines. A must for any Porsche owner you know or in your family. A great price on Amazon, it was twice the price in a bricks and mortar shop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Wonderfull!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photographs, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Porsche Book (Hardcover)
Contains beautiful pictures. Not for readers looking for information, or history. A nice addition to a comprehensive Porsche book collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh, no!..., 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Porsche Book (Hardcover)
It's big. It's heavy. It's far, far too 'arty' for its own good. A missed opportunity. If only they'd spent less time trying to be 'clever' and instead put in more text and proper photos ('proper' in the sense that at least you get a view of the whole car, from one angle at least, rather than countless 'arty' close-up pics of wing mirrors and air intakes etc.) Nope, it's rubbish, and I say that as a life-long Porsche fan. Nice sexy cover, cruddy content - or 'all fur coat, no knickers', as we say round here. I'm left wondering if some teenage kid of someone high up at Porsche is studying art publishing or graphic design at university and had the idea of doing this book as a graduation project or suchlike. That's the feeing I get - a decent well-meaning idea, poorly and amateurishly executed...

The Porsche Book
The Porsche Book by Porsche (Hardcover - 28 Jun 2010)