on 2 October 2013
This is my third Gruffalo calendar, it's cute and very useful.
Each month has 5 columns for family members giving you room to write everyone's activities in.
It is an 18 month calendar, this one starts in August 2013 and ends December 2014.
The fold down pocket at the bottom lets you store reminders, paperwork etc.
There are loads of useful/fun stickers supplied on a separate sheet, things like: School Event, Parents evening, School trip etc and Haircut, Doctor, Dentist appointment etc.
When hung up the calendar is 30cm x 68cm.
Only negative is that the calendar is hung from a punched hole in each sheet which tends to tear with use, I reinforce my with tape but a reinforced hanging loop would be a great addition.
VINE VOICEon 30 November 2013
I am lost without my family wall calendar. There are loads of designs out there but I love the Gruffalo. The picutures are as you would expect just lovely but what my children really enjoy is putting on the stickers that come with the calendar. The half term stickers are woodland trees and look stylish but fun. The pocket at the bottom is very handy to hold all the party invites.
The calendar has 4 columns which is just what our family of 4 need - I can see at a glance where everyone is supposed to be on what day and I have even trained my husband to fill it in for his work nights out!
on 20 December 2013
I buy this every year. I like the fact it runs from August to December so you can easily transfer over in advance of the New Year - Adequate space to write in for each person. The kids love all the stickers. It has a handy wallet that folds out at the bottom to keep party invitations, appointment cards etc. I take the time to reinforce the sides of the wallet by stapling them so I don't get to a point in the year when it gives way and dumps all those important bits of paper all over the floor. I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 7 October 2013
The calendar is a nice large size, making it perfect for entering every family members' activities, appointments, school holidays, etc. Despite the wonders of smart phones, tablets, etc., nothing beats having a family planner on the wall to get a quick overview on what everybody has on for the day, week, month, etc. If the planner helps avoid one missed birthday party, football training or school activity, it's already paid for itself! The Gruffalo theme and accompanying stickers makes it really fun for the kids. The calendar runs until December 2014, but starts with August 2013 which coincides perfectly with the start of the school year. There are unfortunately only five columns, but if you need 1 or 2 extra columns, you can easily split one in half creating an extra column and still have enough room for 1-2 entries. A great purchase and we will surely buy one again next year!
on 1 January 2014
This is the second year running we have used this calendar due to the design and really useful stickers. All the family love the Gruffalo story and the space given for each line means you always have room for everything. Really like the notes section at the bottom of each page.
on 24 September 2013
I've had a Gruffalo calendar for years now and this was a great price. The columns suit my family lifestyle, one for each of us plus a spare for general comments, just need something to help my husband add on what he's doing! The illustrations are great and from The Gruffalo and The Gruffalo's Child, I could take or leave the stickers, they are bright and colurful and fun, but a little too big, they fill the box for each day with no room to add anything else.
on 5 January 2015
Roomy spaces with individual colums for all the family members to have a personal column. Love this as much as the Mum's Calendar you can buy on here. We really don't find the stickers that relevant as we tend to just write our appointments and dates, but they would be fun to get the kids involved in using a calendar. Each month has a pocket you can put birthday invites and letters for anything upcoming that you may need on the day.
on 28 November 2013
I really like this calender , has everything you need for a busy lifestyle. I don't think I would change anything about it.
I live in a shared house with two other adults we use it to record whose working where & when, Whose invited friends & family to stay to avoid clashes , whose away when to make sure pets are cared for.
The stickers are not much use to us but fun all the same.
on 13 February 2014
Lots of space, lots of months, lots of columns, and a sheet of rather lovely stickers that I haven't got a chance of using... Really helpful to have the school year - this started in August 2013 and runs up to December 2014. I'll be looking to buy another one come August, it's the best calendar I've found.
on 29 March 2014
I buy this for my daughter to sort her work and school runs out. I have left off a star as I would rather it ran from January for 18 months instead of from August as I buy it for a Christmas present and both my daughter and a friend who uses one, said that it would be of more use.