Format: Map|Change

on 7 November 2014
A reasonable map to see the lie of the land, but not much cop for route-finding. We are competent and experienced map readers, and certainly for the part we used (south of Valencia to Denia and beyond), the road numbers bore no relation whatsoever to what was signposted on the roads. I'm sure there has been a lot of road building and re-assigning of road numbers, so can understand the problem, but that's not much consolation when you can't find the right route out of the airport!
on 13 February 2014
appears to be a very good map.very detailed and covers a massive area from well north of Valencia down to Almeria in the south.i would suggest a very good map for the serious traveller/explorer in this area but a bit much for the casual holiday moocher like me.it is also a physically large map so may be a touch awkward to handle inside the car.good index of place names and city maps.
on 25 July 2015
I bought this map as it seemed to be the most recent [issued 2014], so hopefully would be accurate. Not so. This is a very large map 25" X 28.5" when unfolded, printed both sides, covering the area from the costal town of Motril on the west to Castellon on the east, and inland from the coast approx.80 miles at the maximum point. Of course this means that, apart from the main towns, the type is quite small. The index is in a separate 64 page booklet which is attached to the map. This booklet is relatively heavy so unbalances things when you are looking at the map and I have detached it before it tears off and rips the map. The reference booklet is a good idea however IT IS INACCURATE. The first 10 towns I looked up - even big towns like Alicante, Benidorm and Valencia - were nowhere near the grid reference given. The small village I am travelling to was 12" away from its grid reference. Some grid references just weren't on the map at all. Probably the map was updated but not the reference booklet. Other reviewers have cited further inaccuracies: motorways around Murcia that do not exist [June 2015], and road numbers that are incorrect. [Nov 2014].
So, overall, very disappointing. If you don't need grid references, accurate roads and road numbers, and have 20:20 vision this map might suit you.
on 12 June 2015
Map is OK to use as a general guide to where places are, but it shows motorways around Murcia which simply don't exist (not in June 2015 anyway), so hard to have much faith in it for areas I don't know.
on 1 June 2016
This map is absolute rubbish!
For a start...........the map is not orientated North to South like any other map. This is confusing. Furthermore, the index is either incorrect or the map references are incorrect as in many places the two do not correspond, and finally, many other places which should be shown are in fact not shown.
I will NEVER buy a map on-line again.
I think Amazon are doing themselves a disservice by selling this map. I have wasted my money, whereas I should have gone to map shop.
on 8 May 2016
We bought this map after booking a visit to Andalucia. Wish we had read the reviews as we found on our visit this April that the map is very much out of date. We resorted to taking photos of google maps to be sure of our way. We think it is very wrong for Amazon to be selling maps which are clearly out of date. Only gave it one star because the map gives a general overview of the area but would not buy a Marco Polo map again.
on 26 November 2015
Really good quality maps.
See my full product review here: http://whitleytravels.com/?p=215
on 12 September 2014
Lots of information, good value for money compared to other more expensive 'tourist' maps.
on 28 August 2015
Would be better if it had more street planners for the main towns
on 28 September 2014
Excellent product and great value for money. A must buy.