5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Maps
Published on 12 July 2012 by Davy Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 25 May 2012 by Angela

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Maps, 12 July 2012
I tour Europe a lot and even with GPS you need the back up of a map. I have always used Michelin maps in the past [and there is nothing wrong with Michelin maps] but could not get the one I wanted and bought a 'Marco Polo' map out of necessity. Having received it and witnessed the quality of detail and paper I am now a convert. Marco Polo it will be for me in the future if I can get them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 May 2012
I bought this map on basis of other reviews & was very disappointed. The main map content itself was good quality, but the city/town maps included were appalling. For example the Paphos map wasn't clear on whether it was the main town (ktima Paphos) or the old town (kato Phaphos). Also it was very annoying when using because the cover was much bigger than the map so the sheet couldn't be easily folded, so was very cumbersome to use in e.g. a car.
Shame Ordinance Survey maps don't stretch that far!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it I just wished I could see more detail, 2 Aug. 2013
I have rated it as a 4 star because I wanted more detail. However, to get more detail I would have needed a bigger map which may have been more difficult to read as we travelled. I can't complain did get round the Greek part of the island pretty well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful map, 21 Aug. 2013
We used this map on a recent holiday to Slovenia. It is good and accurate and helped us to double-check our route when the satnav was unsure. I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not totally up to date, 28 Sept. 2012
J. Marks (Winchester UK) - See all my reviews
No serious problems, and generally an OK map, but there were occasional instances of finding the map not up to date with recent road changes and additions.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best option for my touring holiday, 25 Aug. 2014
S. SMITH (Surrey, England.) - See all my reviews
Useful paper map for touring, covering a huge area at 1:300,000 1cm=3km
Reasonably happy with accuracy of roads used.
Some of the yellow roads are unsurfaced.
Inevitably in reality tarmac roads exist which are not shown.
Use white roads with caution.
Border crossing symbols useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful map., 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Crete Marco Polo Map (Map)
I bought this map prior to moving to Crete and was happy with the purchase. The map has useful details of scenic routes and places of interest.
The street maps for a couple of larger towns and of Heraklion is a very useful addition and we've used it a lot, as it can be detached from the map itself.
I bought it to find out where we could walk the dog, but the map is not as detailed as I thought it would be for accessible walking routes so I'm slightly disappointed with that aspect.
Having said that it is a useful and easy to use map, but more for driving than walking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Map of Slovenia, 18 Sept. 2013
I wanted a map of Slovenia for my holiday to follow my route on a group tour, but this seemed to be the only one available which also covered Croatia. As a result, it was a bit big to carry round, so I ended up leaving it at home. But it is clear, shows all the routes, and was good for retracing the route afterwards. Probably good for anyone taking/hiring a car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good map!, 23 Mar. 2014
CrazyFrenchy "Sandrinette" (Hoofddorp, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
My partner and I are planning to go touring in Denmark this summer, so a map with detailed roads for cyclists was needed. Based on other positive reviews, we have decided to try out the Marco Polo map. We've never used before but we're happy with our buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Croatia Marco Polo Map, 1 April 2013
Agree with M Krongelb. A bit on the large side, but very well detailed map covering the whole country. It did meet my expectations though. I think I might only need something else more detailed if I am go walking in the mountains.

Australia Marco Polo Map
Australia Marco Polo Map by n/a (Map - 25 May 2011)