5.0 out of 5 stars Map
Very usable up to date map, which is the right size and type to use on a touring holiday.In a word perfect.
Published on 27 July 2012 by M. Craig

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not mega
Road map that works as a one big unfolded map, double sided. Covers the whole country and has Marrakech, Tanger, Rabat, Fes, and Meknes cities overview. The city maps just to be used as a rough guide, as they are not detailed enough (Marrakech, at least). It's tricky to represent Morocco's Medinas though (didn't really find an accurate enough map for that).

For...
Published on 15 Oct 2012 by Yeavai

5.0 out of 5 stars Map, 27 July 2012
M. Craig (Wales UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Morocco Road Map, 25 July 2012
Sean Cawood (Rock of Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
I bought both the Marco Polo & Michelin road maps - They were both at the cheaper end of the price range. This is the best of the two for me. I find it less busy (yes it has a slightly larger scale...) but this is because of the colouring. The Michelin has greens and darker shades to suggest 'relief' where as the Marco Polo has predominetlt whiteish/light greys which I find easier on the eyes and clearer. I also like the in brckets how to pronounce the town / city though I'm unsure of for which language set this is delivered to, BUT it seems to be OK for me (an English speaker) The paper is also thicker or better quality than the Michelin so the Marco Polo scores here too (the Michelin would be throw away after one trip... but I as I do with all my maps, have fabloned both of them anyway - makes them tear proof, waterproof and usable for years) All in all Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not mega, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)

For the roads, OK for the main ones, but not always 100% accurate enough on crossings, side roads, etc. Not good for small secundary roads or gravel roads (carriageways). I guess it would need a bit more resolution on those difficult areas.

We used it for all the South-Marrakech area: Atlas-Toubkal (where we had to use a bit of guessing), Ouarzazate, Tinghir, Merzouga, Zagora, Essaouira.

Good enough as a reference and for the main roads (not difficult in the east area as there are not many...) but can struggle for secundary roads or more road-congested areas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful map with good amount of detail, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
Good map, shows many of the important sights to see in Morocco. Only "fault" is that there is a symbol for a mountain pass which has nearby a number e.g. 10:04 which signifies the pass is closed between October and April. Actually, this is not true (according to our hotel) and there is no mandatory closure of passes so it means that the pass may be closed by snowfall during those months. Should make it clearer which is why I have docked a star!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Map - but Google Maps is the Way!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
Excellent Map. Durable paper, clear and large. But my son was able to navigate us even better using google maps on his smartphone both for car routes and even detailed finding of a specific riad in the medina in Fes - so I think the day of the folding map is coming to and end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Long Drives, no good for cities, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
Perfect map, provided all relevant info. City driving in Morocco can be crazy, I would recommend either detailed city maps or a GPS. Although this map does provide small city maps, they are limited. Also, there was no city map for Casablanca. Otherwise, driving between towns and cities this map was very handy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clear and useful, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
Given so many maps to choose from I wasn't really sure which to go for. This one is clear and easy to read. I'm not sure it's that much different to others as I've not been able to fully compare, but this one boasts Scenic Routes and places of interest (can confirm they are clear) and also 5 City Maps (which could be useful).

I will be looking for another, more specific, map of North Morocco so that I can zoom in more on the area - ideally one that is plastic coated in someway to make it better for travel handling. In the meantime this map is great for my purposes at the moment for overall planning and working out distances between towns.

Summed up: Item as you would expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear map, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
Morroco is vast, and we only travelled in the mid-west section, not going into the desert over the Atlas Mountains. For the section we used, this map was good. You need to remember that some sections of road are still being updated. Updated does not mean these roads are like our M6 etc. However most "major" roads were ok give or take the odd pothole, and bearing in mind they are single carriageway. We had no problems either driving in Morocco or using this map.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
fit for purpose. Lots of info. Good.easy to read. Was great to track my sons recent trip. good detail and durable

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Map, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) (Map)
I used this on a recent visit to Morocco. I found it perfectly adequate for getting around. Just enough detail for the first time tourist.

Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps)
Morocco Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps) by n/a (Map - 25 May 2011)