on 21 June 2000
One womans journey through the exploration of her sexuality in digital pictures. All the images, given the context of the artists objective in illustrating her voyage of sexual freedom and discovery, acn't fail to make vivid imprints on the readers mind. The pictures are erotic, provocative and more importantly, thought provoking. To be preent in the intimacy of her private life is a priviledge, and the beauty of the sexual act has never been better illustrated in my opinion.
A beautiful book, and essential for people who appreciate that art and life are inextricably linked. And that peoples sexuality is a beautiful act which can be visually powerful.
on 4 August 2001
This is a visual diary of the sexual journey of a 21-year-old, Natacha. The photographs are surprisingly elegant: often sexy, but also raw and unsettling as well. There is an emotional expressiveness which runs through the book, along with symbolism, humour and maybe even political comment. Artful and thought-provoking.
on 8 February 2015
good works
on 9 January 2001
a great book, showing aspects of personal life that have never been seen in a personal dairy- fantastic
on 1 April 2000
These words are what keep coming up in my mind over and over again.
For someone who has no idea how I work or think or am related to this world (our world), would have no idea how to describie or explain me.
This book seems to have opened a chapter in that diary, that describes me.
It is a book that allows you to peep into someones time. The time that only the self is allowed to see.
Images that I have thought of in my head, have now become visual, shall I be thankful or annoyed.
I can only smile ...