5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully produced and an absolute bargain.
Published on 23 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Launguage mistake
Published 4 months ago by Krystyna Knap-Paszkowska

3.0 out of 5 stars Launguage mistake, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Bauhaus (Hardcover)
great book covering the subject i'm interested in, unfortunately didn;t notice it is in French - the language I don't know, so I am left with the photos only, which is a pity, but my fault - I somehow assumed that everything I buy is always in English, didn't notice the info (French) next to the title. Maybe it should be indicated in the description section. However, it's not a complaint, just a remark, the fault is clearly mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully produced and an absolute bargain., 23 May 2011
This review is from: Bauhaus (Hardcover)
A brilliantly priced well produced and durable guide to the movement. Many excellent pictures and Droste's writing is unpretentious, clear and entertaining. An invaluable resource for anyone studying or even merely (like myself) interested in Bauhaus design. I cannot stress enough the quality of the book for it's price. A bargain and one of the better art books I've come across.

Bauhaus
Bauhaus by Magdalena Droste (Hardcover - Sep 2006)
6.99