Format: HardcoverChange

on 9 January 2013
I bought this book for my 6 year old daughter and she loves it. We talk about the different styles and she like the fact that the pictures have numbers so you can get more information about different aspects of the buildings. The timeline at the back is very useful and I'm sure it'll be more relevant as she gets older.
on 1 July 2013
lots of nice illustrations. i've read this whereas my 8 yr old hasn't. he's looked at the pictures and i think he was just put off by the text. maybe good for older kids.
on 1 January 2013
A really good book for the younger reader who has an interest in architecture or is just curious about the world in general. It shows the development of buildings through the ages and has some nice examples of interesting and significant buildings which readers will have heard of. Works well as an introduction to the subject and to stimulate further interest.
on 19 November 2014
Extremely interesting, my daughter loves it!
on 10 January 2013
i was able to look inside this book which was the deciding factor in buying this book. it really is very informative.easy to understand and so interesting.my grandson is really pleased with it. thank you.
on 2 December 2015
Great book to encourage your child to understand buildings. The facts about the Taj Mahal are fantastic.
on 23 January 2013
"From Mud Huts to Skyscrapers" is well-illustrated and full of information in language easy for children to absorb and retain.
on 28 September 2015
My daughter loved this book x