Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 March 2010
I love this book!!! if you love street style and general fashion eccentricity you will too!!! This book contains 326 beautiful photos of people from around the world, showcasing the best in individual style. If you want style inspiration or simply to smile this book is excellent!!!
VINE VOICEon 14 May 2010
Yes, its another street style fashion book full of great photos and even greater inspiration if you are into this particular style. I love this book and like the others - The Sartorialist, Nylon Book of Street Style and What I Wore Today - its great to dip into and you always spot something which you didn't before. Definitely recommended to those who like quirky styles and doing their own thing, inspiration for everyone!
on 23 September 2011
If you want to see really edgy authentic street style, this is the book for you and anyone interested in street fashion. Unlike The Sartorialist, this book is not full of elitist industry types but real people with real budgets and extraordinary flair. It loses a point for not featuring many people over the age of 25 though! But then I suppose it might be harder to find older subjects with that 'edge'.
on 11 December 2010
I love this book. If you're hunting for unique style ideas this is the book for you. It will in the future be a wonderful illustration as to how we dressed now. So in 10 years time we'll be laughing at it and in 25 years time we'll be looking at it for inspiration again.
on 16 May 2011
Good book, as you expect to be, street fashion, plenty inspirations. Great for people who are intrested in fashion but not only.
Yvan I think we are ready for next one! ;)
on 4 March 2014
I like this guy's style and follow his blog - the book, is a big bunch of cool street fashion portraits, it's what he does.