on 28 September 2013
Bought this software from the Book Depository. After needing to remind them they had not updated the status of the order when it did arrive it was a German language version with no options to switch to English. Pointless selling this in to the UK market. Lexware Quicken 2014 (verse 21:00)

Book Depositary have agreed to refund the purchase cost but not the return postage. They claim that the product is listed as being German in the listing. The only indication it is German is on the box in the photgraph and 'verse 21:00' rather than version 21:00.

Avoid the product and the seller.
on 10 October 2013
When it arrived it was the GERMAN version. ALthough there was no mention of this in the description (only now when I look carefully I can see the photo has small german text on the front. The Book Depositry have agreed to refund but I am now 3 weeks from when I first ordered. Disappointing.
on 5 January 2014
It was, as expected, very similar to the previous versions I've had.To me, there were no nasty surprises which is good. Seems to be programmed better than 2013 edition and runs faster. Helps me to handle my budget.
on 12 March 2014
Sorry I ordered a quicken program from Amazon and when it arrived the CD was missing it was therefore sent back.

I do wish to buy a Quicken accounts program (English version) as soon as possible so perhaps you can help me?

Barry Paint