5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended reading for MA degree.
This book has been recommended by my university tutors, as part of a reading list as part of degree studies
Published 18 months ago by Barbara S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it seemed to be
I was disappointed to find that this was not by Laura Mulvey but a summary. I was in a rush and didn't notice the name of the author but as it cost the expected price of 15 pounds, I thought it was the actual book by Money. The description should be more obvious and explicitly state what it is in the title. :-/
Published 22 months ago by Nicola

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it seemed to be, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Laura Mulvey, Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Mar 2014
Sue Tyrrell - See all my reviews
I too was trying to buy Laura Mulvey's book, but somehow this comes up first on the search. I presume the paper was not originally given in English as it reads like a very bad translation. The ideas expressed are unoriginal, a summary not a critique, and not a very good one at that. I felt ripped off & only slightly comforted by not being the first one to fall into the trap - just wish I'd read the reviews first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended reading for MA degree., 27 May 2013

Laura Mulvey, Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema
Laura Mulvey, Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema by Carolina Hein (Paperback - 5 July 2013)