5.0 out of 5 stars It is the same book as 'Freedom'
Just to let everyone know that Mr Suarez has said that this book is actually 'Freedom' but called 'Darknet' in Germany. His new book is currently being written and will be with us sometime in 2012, hopefully the first part of the year. Hope this clears up any confusion.
Published on 25 Aug. 2011 by Terri

1.0 out of 5 stars !! Beware - the book is in German !!
For Daniel Suarez fans you think geat, a new book at long last !! However, the description of the book does not divulge that the book is actually in German...............How disappointing, and how poor of the publisher to not state this in the book details.

Published on 29 Jun. 2011 by Ian

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the same book as 'Freedom', 25 Aug. 2011
Terri (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DARKNET (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars !! Beware - the book is in German !!, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: DARKNET (Paperback)

I returned my copy and was promptly refunded - but I did not receive the cost of the postage to send it back. Which is normally fine if I make a mistake, but in this case I think I should have given the description was innacurate.

Amazon wont let me rate this @ zero....

Publisher has still not updated description on Amazon

DARKNET
DARKNET by Daniel Suarez (Paperback - May 2011)