Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 February 2012
This book came in fantastic packaging, as soon as it arrived i was so excited. The item came in a box and the box itsself was massive. Once i opened it i realised the size of the item. IT WAS BIG! Aside from the size, it really is fatastic it has STUNNING photographs you really feel her struggle and you feel her passion. The book has this wonderful smell that makes me think of when it first arrived.There is a wonderful message at the begining of the book.[...] Please buy this item it is an absolute must for any little monster out there and even if you're not a fan it is still amazing for you to truley understand her better! Please buy this book you will not regret it although it may not be suitable for children. :)
on 10 October 2012
This book is filled with gorgeous photographs revealing Lady Gaga not only in concerts, performances, and backstage, but of her most intimate moments to share with fans! Throughout each page one can't help but feel Lady Gaga's love for her little monsters!

There's glossy colored photographs as well as black and white. There's photos from all her eras up to the Born This Way and recent moments. There's Lady Gaga in tears, in blood, in fish nets, in classic modeling poses, with her dancers, in bed without make-up, in her thong, up-close, brushing her teeth, laughing, wearing work-out gear, sticking her tongue out, in a bath tub, and with her donkey d*ck. Really? No, not that last one [that's just me].

Terry Richardson is an excellent photographer who has been well known in his work! This book will give you a glimpse into one of the most talked about divas of all times, a closer look into her life, her work, her dreams, but most of all her heart! The photos talk to the viewer as the images show a Super Star with much love to offer and much love to spread to the fans, world, and new comers! If you want to learn more about Lady Gaga about what she's like as a person these photos will help you capture her look, her personality, and her style. While there's no writings but photos it is evident the focus is on her fans receiving her gift to them: This BOOK as written by her in the beginning: DEDICATED TO LITTLE MONSTERS!
on 23 November 2011
This amazing book captures Lady Gaga at her most real and most private. It's an amazing book for ANY Gaga fan. I've only had it a day and I've poured through it about 4 times. The pictures are stunning and I really feel a tiny bit closer to Gaga. Terry Richardson is a very talented photographer as well.

Definitely a MUST HAVE.
on 16 January 2012
My girlfriend bought me this for Christmas, and it was the best thing ever.
We see so so many pictures that we haven't seen anywhere before but in this book.
The book is really big and has loads and loads of pages of photographs documenting Gaga's life from the eyes of Terry Richardson.

The photographs are in such great detail and at such great quality.
You really wont be disappointed in this product!
on 4 January 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son as he is a big Lady Ga Ga fan.
I got it at a great price from Amazon so I was very happy. It is definitely a book for serious Ga Ga fans which I know there are many!!
on 7 October 2012
Absolutely love everything Lady Gaga, So when I saw how cheap this book was I had
to grab it!! Fast delivery and came in perfect condition all sealed up.

Put your paws up!!
on 3 December 2011
Well the old saying "a picture can speak a thousand words" is certainly true in this book detailing some of Lady Gaga's concerts and personal life backstage.

There may not be any words in this book but the photography certainly makes up for this. It shows how interesting, fun and unique Lady Gaga's life is.

Each photo is well taken and lovingly timed. I find them interesting just taking the time to study what is happening and what emotions are being portrayed.

This book details things you could only wish to experience or be a part of. The morning after the night before or the tears of joy after a concert are some of the images shown. I enjoyed images of the costumes from some of Lady Gaga's sell out concerts and also behind the scenes of some of Gaga's more outrageous stunts.

Overall I would recommend this book not only to all you Little Monsters out there. But also to anyone interested in Photography or even the celebrity Lifestyle. I can take pride in having this title taking place in my ever growing book collection.
on 24 November 2011
I always had high hopes for this book from when it was announced (seen as it was GaGa and Richardson together) but the book was beyond my expectations. It shows the Lady GaGa that everyone has come to know in a completely different light. With this book, Gaga goes from being the superstar that you could only dream of meeting to being a person that you can really relate to, through her doing average, everyday things. Overall, it is an amazing collaboration between Terry Richardson and Lady GaGa and it's well worth the purchase. Amazing!
Terry Richardson spent the best part of a year with Lady Gaga on her Monster Ball Tour and captured everything in that time; the concerts, Lady Gaga working on her Born This Way album, various music award shows and her gay rights speech in Washington.

***

I'll go ahead and warn you all now; LADY GAGA X is a photography book, so photos are what you get. So looking at the book with that in mind I'm pleased. There are over 450 black/white and full colour photographs, in a good mixture of posed and candid shots. When I say candid, I mean candid - no makeup or wigs, when she's brushing her teeth and hooked up to a IV drip.

The photos don't appear to have been retouched either - on one photo you can see that Lady Gaga's fake tan is a bit streaky and on other pics her lipstick is smudged.

***

What could have made this book better would be if Terry had included some notes to accompany the photos; loads of the pics show Lady Gaga stood next to unfamiliar faces, so those photos have no impact on me. She is crying in several photos. Happy tears? Was she unwell? One photo shows her onstage with a girl talking into a microphone. Who is the girl? What was she talking about?

I've just bought my copy from a discount bookshop [The Works] for £7.99 and for the money have no real complaints, but if I'd paid the full RRP [£35] I'd be very unhappy with the complete lack of text and would give LADY GAGA X three stars.
on 5 January 2012
Bought this book as a present for my 13 year old daughter who is a huge Gaga fan. Wasn't disappointed - excellent quality book with fanatastic pictorial. Bargain!