Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 September 2013
My parents bought me this book as it was recommended by my course at University and found it interesting straight from the beginning. The book is divided into chapters that cover each area of becoming an illustrator, the lifestyle that one leads and the degree of dedication an Illustrator must input to become successful. I highly recommend this book if you are interested in following the Illustration path, as to an extent it opens your eyes to what you might let yourself into.
on 16 December 2013
I bought this as I'm just getting into illustration after a lengthy sojourn from art and I really liked it. It's easy to understand and something I can pick up and put down as needed. If you're a student or someone above beginner/intermediate level (i.e. professional) then this might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it was perfect for me.
on 4 September 2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.....this book. Sent pretty quickly in the post.
on 16 June 2015
Excellent book, using on degree course Illustration BA (Hons)
on 5 January 2013
I had to buy it for school, but I don't think it is that great. Right off the bat the guy explains how to read the book, which seemed really confusing.. As an illustrator, shouldnt he know how to design this book so it is easy to read without explanation? And the different font sizes across different pages confuse me, too.. and the colors. It's a really weird book..