5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative for an aspiring illustrator
Published 15 months ago by Miss R Tunstall

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird book
I had to buy it for school, but I don't think it is that great. Right off the bat the guy explains how to read the book, which seemed really confusing.. As an illustrator, shouldnt he know how to design this book so it is easy to read without explanation? And the different font sizes across different pages confuse me, too.. and the colors. It's a really weird book..
Published 23 months ago by A. Hulha

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative for an aspiring illustrator, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Fundamentals of Illustration (Paperback)
My parents bought me this book as it was recommended by my course at University and found it interesting straight from the beginning. The book is divided into chapters that cover each area of becoming an illustrator, the lifestyle that one leads and the degree of dedication an Illustrator must input to become successful. I highly recommend this book if you are interested in following the Illustration path, as to an extent it opens your eyes to what you might let yourself into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Fundamentals of Illustration (Paperback)
I bought this as I'm just getting into illustration after a lengthy sojourn from art and I really liked it. It's easy to understand and something I can pick up and put down as needed. If you're a student or someone above beginner/intermediate level (i.e. professional) then this might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it was perfect for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird book, 5 Jan 2013
A. Hulha - See all my reviews

The Fundamentals of Illustration
The Fundamentals of Illustration by Louise Fenton (Paperback - 10 Sep 2012)