4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD AND CHEAP !!!
This is a very good norwegian dictionary. It's small and useful and it provides the gender of the nouns! (very important). However I haven't seen yet any similar dictionary of norwegian, swedish or danish which provides the verb forms, or at least its stem. So you will need a more proffessional book if you are serious learning these things.
Published on 4 Oct. 2003 by Javier Álvarez

3.0 out of 5 stars not good enough
I live in Norway and have been carrying the book with me, half the everyday word I have looked up were not in the book, proving to be not very helpful at all
Published on 9 May 2008 by Johannes Hendrik Coetzee

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD AND CHEAP !!!, 4 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Berlitz Norwegian-English, English-Norwegian Pocket Dictionary (Berlitz Bilingual Dictionaries) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars not good enough, 9 May 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic, simple and helpful, 28 Dec. 2001
By A Customer
I dont speak Norwegian but am about to start to learn. I found this book very helpful to understand written Norwegian, it has a handy phrase section but to speak norwegian you really need to learn. What I found most helpful was the food and drink section. This was really helpful to explain to my Norwegian boyfriend what we were eating in England and vice-versa.
This book is best used as a reference aid not to teach you Norwegian.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best used in conjunction with other reference books, 28 Oct. 2013
I find I get more out of this small dictionary when using it in conjunction with common phrase books. It's not the most comprehensive dictionary but it certainly meets my own needs.

Used & New from: £0.01