5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for those into character designs and pin-up art, 20 Nov 2011
Parka (Singapore) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Length:: 1:05 Mins

It appears that there was an earlier edition of Melange before this. There's a "+32 pages" sticker pasted on the cover for this edition published by Akileos. The book's a 160-page hardcover.

Dean Yeagle is a cartoonist and character designer with background in animation. This book collects his diverse character designs, nude female figure drawings, pin-ups and his Playboy cartoons with some unused roughs.

The art and characters are beautiful. About half the book is on the character Mandy, a playful busty blonde - she's on the cover with her dog. Even the Playboy cartoons are amusing, and I can't say the same for other artists.

It's a great book for those into character designs and pin-up art.

(There are more pictures of the book on my blog. Just visit my Amazon profile for the link.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dean Yeagle and his Melange is simply super., 12 May 2014
This review is from: Melange (Hardcover)
I like your pin up girls, Mandy a your Playboy cartoons. Everyone who loves his drawings, must have this book. I can only recommend. Thank you Dean Yeagle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 29 Jun 2013
A. Cockburn (Lost) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melange (Hardcover)
A long time fan of Dean Yeagles cartoons and pictures.
So very pleased to get a copy of this excellent book of not only cartoons but sketches and drawings.
More please!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing art, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Melange (Hardcover)
I don't write reviews (because i'm lazy), but this book needs more than one review.... although its a pretty good review and persuaded me that I wanted to buy this book :) I'm an art student ( the type without the love of all things which look like nothing at all) and I shamelessly copy any artist good enough to be able to make me like his work. Dean Yeagle draws everything well. this isn't a " how to" book (hate those... well most of them).. it's just a book of extremely clever art. The nudes (mainly Mandy) are terrible sweet (in a nice way) and not offensive, even to prudish folks like myself, and lets face it you have to draw nudes to be able to draw. the front of the book has some pretty amazing characters, including animals and creatures. This is a great book. Highly recommended :)

Melange
Melange by Dean Yeagle (Hardcover - Mar 2011)