Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 22 January 2014
Book arrived in French - missed the small print - spotted it when I went back and checked. It was a birthday present so well cheesed off!!
on 28 September 2013
This is an epic tale, BUT this version is in FRENCH,
which is very poorly stated - I'd meant to buy it in English!
on 9 December 2013
This is a French version, which is stated in the title, but l missed it. When you search for the book, it doesn't say French in the listing, so when l clicked on it, the front cover says 'World War Z', not in French, and apart from the item title, it doesn't make it clear. It's my own fault, l shouldn't order stuff after a night shift!
on 15 September 2015
Je suis vraiment ennuyé. Je pensais qu'il était l'édition anglaise, mais il a été l'édition française. Maintenant, je ne vais jamais apprendre à survivre à l'apocalypse zombie quand je voyage en Eurostar à Londres. Sérieusement, il est assez pour me faire veux regarder The Walking Dead.
on 15 October 2014
So yeah same as everyone else, accidentally bought the French version. If you're reading this you've probably done it too, welcome to the club.

Seriously has anyone bought this who actually wanted it in French!?
on 20 October 2014
Book was in excellent condition, BUT IT IS IN FRENCH. Probably my own fault, or rather, definitely my own fault for not reading small print.. Still think it should say so in title.
on 1 July 2015
Crikey just got mine and its in French. Very frustrated...sending back tommorrow. Misleading...when the book is described in English one doesn't check small print for a different language! never happened to me before. Disappointed in Amazon.
on 12 December 2013
This is in French and like other reviewers I failed to spot it. Why? Well because I was asked to buy a book just called 'World War Z', this book was the only one with just that title that came us in Amazon's search results and they said nothing about it being in French. Ok when you click on the detail is says French in faint text after the title but who is likely to see that? Unfortunately, who reads reviews when they've just been told "I want it", otherwise I would have seen the warnings from other reviewers. I am very annoyed with Amazon as this is clearly very confusing to to English language customers especially when the book's title is in English. I actually speak French and previously had no luck finding a French classic on amazon.co.uk so getting what is quite frankly rubbish anyway in French is a double insult!
on 11 September 2015
Great product received on time. Thanks
on 7 August 2015
so disappointed and the book did not come with a return slip - it's in french! really seriously disappointed by this scam ... please put that it's in french in the title :/