4.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Circus!
I am falling more and more in love with Neil Gaiman's creations. Coraline. Such a quirky, fun, adventurous young girl with huge imagination who sees right from wrong in a weird world of old houses, brick walls behind the doors, empty snowglobes and buttons instead of eyes. Did I mention singing mice, bat-dogs and a talking cat?

And the hand in the end! You just...
Published 21 months ago by Lola

1.0 out of 5 stars It is In French and I cannot read French because ...
It is In French and I cannot read French because I am English and live in England and thought the book was English and in England. I waited nearly two weeks, for a book, that I cannot read.
Published 6 months ago by Zoe Cameron

4.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Circus!, 23 Aug. 2013
Lola (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Coraline (Mass Market Paperback)

And the hand in the end! You just have to read it to find out all the quirky stuff. And it will only take you half a day. This creepy, a bit frightening tale is an absolute pleasure to read. It is fast paced and very well written. I highly recommend to share "Coraline" with children - but beware, there might be a few sleepless nights in store for them. Compared to The Ocean at the End of the Lane (which I absolutely loved!), I think Coraline is much more suitable for younger readers (I found the slow-motion film was actually scarier than the book).

Enjoyed and recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mon premier neil Gaiman, j'ai beaucoup aimé. C'est ..., 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Coraline (Mass Market Paperback)
Mon premier neil Gaiman,j'ai beaucoup aimé.C'est du Stephen King pour enfants,un conte de fées macabre du genre hansel et Gretel

1.0 out of 5 stars It is In French and I cannot read French because ..., 7 Nov. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU SPEAK FRENCH!, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Coraline (Mass Market Paperback)
I placed an order for this book, it turned up in good time, except when i opened the book it was in french, i haven't spoken french since i left school thirteen years ago, always check the language under the details heading, so you don't end up forking out twice like i had to. so don't buy unless you can speak french or are sending it to a friend or relative who does.

Coraline
Coraline by Neil Gaiman (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2003)