Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on 26 June 2014
I have bought this book to introduce my three year old son and one year old daughter to French. It's a lovely little story, very simple French is used. The children will not only learn a few colours but also a few body parts as well which is really nice. The story is short which will accommodate smaller children. Your child will learn the French words for green, red, brown, yellow and blue. The body parts are bottom, mouth, hands and feet along with a few other words such as strawberries and flowers. A lovely little book that can be used to introduce your little one to a foreign language.
on 1 June 2015
A lovely book for pre-school children. Used with 3-4 year olds (in a nursery setting) as we have been learning colours in French - they loved it and thought it was very funny. Just a shame there aren't a few more colours mentioned in the story.
on 11 December 2012
It's a lovely story, short, and simple about colours. The pictures are also very good. It also have a strong cover perfect for little one. I love that author, I never been disappointed.
on 13 September 2013
I bought this to read to my Nursery class after we had finished learning the colours in French. They love it and then we can colour in our own bunnies!
on 10 April 2014
The perfect book to practise french colours and to learn some parts of the body. Such a cute and wonderful little story.