5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advise for any women 18-118
I bought this book to read through while waiting for a friend and I can honestly say that it transformed my life. Friends and acquintances comment on my new warderobe and hairstyle (I haven't bought anything new yet) and I do not panic in the morning about what to wear.
Published 20 months ago by Ms. M. Trajkovska

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is in French ! Not English
Beware this book is in French and unless you are fluent in french t's difficult to understand .. I feel this information was lacking when I purchased this book .. so I feel it's like looking at pictures and trying to work out what's getting said..
Published 12 months ago by elaine adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advise for any women 18-118, 21 Dec 2012
Ms. M. Trajkovska "Shoe heiress" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La parisienne (Hardcover)
Even people who are not interested in fashion say that what I wear now suits me well. And I am just wearing my jeans, jacket, white shirt and little black dress in a different way from how I used to.
You don't have to be slim to reap the benefits from the advise that this book holds. It simply gives you new ideas how to look ageless, professional and cool and to get out of the routine of wearing the same patterns or being stuck in your favourite decade and not moving on with the times.
I keep it on my bedside table and flick through it if I need new ideas. I have had it for three months now and I still find new ideas, although I have read through it several times.
The book has inspired me to go shopping in Paris and I will never go back to my old ways. I just love wearing white jeans in winter.

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is in French ! Not English, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: La parisienne (Hardcover)

La parisienne
La parisienne by Sophie Gachet (Hardcover - 17 Oct 2012)
16.59