Harry Potter Et Le Prince De Sang-mele
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange
Price:£13.50+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 24 February 2014
I recommend the book to all students studying French as it is easy to read and comprehend. It will increase the reader's vocabulary.
on 1 April 2015
Great translations a little expensive though
on 11 January 2011
After the tension, drama and humour of L'Ordre du Phenix, Le Prince de Sang-Mele is a very different book: slow-moving, philosophical, reflective, and ultimately tragic.

I loved it. My respect for the author grows with each book in the series that I read.

J K Rowling knows that there is light and dark, but she also knows that at least half the problems in the world are created by the petty bureaucratic minds of people who think they are doing good.

She also recognises that no-one is infallible. I heard that the Dalai Lama once said: "Faith in the guru is very valuable and important - until the guru makes a mistake."

I feel for Harry when he realises that the person he most reveres is wrong about one crucial thing, and that no-one else wants to believe that this could be possible.

And because no-one will listen to him, tragedy results.

PS Oh dear, I was wrong! Sorry Dumbledore. Read book 7.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Harry Potter a L'ecole Des Sorciers
Harry Potter a L'ecole Des Sorciers by J. K. Rowling (Mass Market Paperback - 29 Sept. 2011)

Harry Potter Et Les Reliques De La Mort
Harry Potter Et Les Reliques De La Mort by J. K. Rowling (Mass Market Paperback - 11 Oct. 2008)

Harry Potter Et Le Prisonnier D'Azkaban
Harry Potter Et Le Prisonnier D'Azkaban by J. K. Rowling (Paperback - 29 Sept. 2011)