Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 19 November 2010
After Azkaban [no 3] I thought this one was going to disappoint. I am not terribly interested in sports, so several chapters devoted to a Quidditch match were never going to float my boat.

Towards the end of this book I could hardly put it down. I would rush home from work to get on with the next chapter, and I read the last one hundred pages in one go, deep into the night.

I'm not going to be detailed and specific, because you can find out the details for yourself. I just wanted to assure you that it's worth embarking on the journey.
on 31 December 2014
Bought for my daughter who is taking A level French - quite a challenge, but good 'homework'!
on 8 January 2015
Perfect
on 17 October 2001
Harry Potter and the goblit of fire is the most exiting book of all time.It is very very adventures and there is one big twist.I know that you will enjoy it.